Votes: 3 18.8%
  • It would be better with another host

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Mutt does a great job

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
Personally I can't help but listen once in a while because it is such a train wreck.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
It really depends on the panel and topics. I'll usually leave it on in the background while doing other things and listen closer if anything catches my interest. But I'll tune out completely if HPE, Double A, or Eric from Hoboken are in. Or if there's otherwise too much focus on the wackpack and they hijack the show.

Last edited:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
When Hein hosted it back in 2005, I thought it was pretty darn good. I think Hein has a natural talent to host a radio show because that performance got him the current gig hosting TWUS, which I also like.

I tried listening to Mutt's version on two occasions, never lasting more than five minutes. He sucks in every possible way that you can grade a radio host. Every way.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
When Hein hosted it back in 2005, I thought it was pretty darn good. I think Hein has a natural talent to host a radio show because that performance got him the current gig hosting TWUS, which I also like.

I tried listening to Mutt's version on two occasions, never lasting more than five minutes. He sucks in every possible way that you can grade a radio host. Every way.

Yeah - I voted hated it, because the Mutt version sucks ass. Not sure why Howard thought some asshat that (barely) runs a (shitty) website would be a good person to host a radio show.

I liked the Jon Hein version, and I also liked the Celebrity version. Fuck Mutt and SFRT.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Yeah - I voted hated it, because the Mutt version sucks ass. Not sure why Howard thought some asshat that (barely) runs a (shitty) website would be a good person to host a radio show.

I liked the Jon Hein version, and I also liked the Celebrity version. Fuck Mutt and SFRT.

Forgot about the celebrity version. I did like that one too.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Does anyone think HS purposely has shitty hosts and shows just to makes his show look that much better?

I wouldn't put it past him.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I'm not a huge fan, but I usually hear it on Friday's when I'm waiting for the Bubba replay. What really sucks is Jason C. Anytime someone calls in with a decent topic like Howards Schedule and more recently Howard not on the Iphone App he tells Mutt to move on. I can't stand that fat bag of shit. I have no idea how those guys work with him and not beat his ass. If I could punch anyone on the show it would be Jason Caplin. Will would be a close second.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I am a fan of SFRT and Mutt as the host. Sometimes the panel gets a bit overly excited to say things but I do like listening.

Yeah. They could tone down the yelling.

I like it on Friday afternoons, since i'm always doing something on Thursday nights. I always miss bits and pieces of the live Bubba, so the 3 PM replay lets me go back and re-listen.