Super Bowl Commercial That Will Not Air

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
That so messed up, but very funny! To bad they won't air that one, nice fine Rich!

I saw on my local news earlier this week, showing one Super Bowl commercial won't be aired. I believe it Jenny Craig or some kind of company saying eat your vegetables. But the catch is woman were placing them certain parts of there body were vegetables shouldn't be. :D I'll try and find it and post it here.

starmate

Oct 13, 2008
Frederick, MD.
I saw on my local news earlier this week, showing one Super Bowl commercial won't be aired. I believe it Jenny Craig or some kind of company saying eat your vegetables. But the catch is woman were placing them certain parts of there body were vegetables shouldn't be. :D I'll try and find it and post it here.

It was actually for PETA. America has become so uptight. Europe is so far ahead of the way society should be.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFlHDlYs4c4]YouTube - Veggie Love Peta Super Bowl 2009 Banned Ad[/ame]

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
That is just weird that Europe is the opposite of us as to PC on Tv. This is why I am embarassed to be an American is that people dont know personal responsibilty.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Europeans tend to be uptight about "violence" on their TVs and loose about "sexual content". Whereas it's the other way around in America. Very strange, I know.

And because of all the fear over sexual content, there was even more violence than usual...