Sugardaddy.com??? Seriously?

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
This may be a dumb question, but what is that?
Its a website for older wealthy men to umm... share their wealth with young nubile females in exchange for certain umm..favours. Is it any worse than the Ashley Madison commercials that aired on Sirius Speedway a while ago?

Ruaidh

Oct 15, 2008
Andrew!...a good Canuk I see.

I wonder what would happen if you joined both Ashley Madison and Easy money.
Maybe you could play one off against the other.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
I prefer the site dave moody parodied once. And whaydayaknow, i happen to have a copy of the audio.:bigthumbup:

[ame=http://www.zshare.net/download/52358100a2bee682/]zSHARE - ashley poole.wma[/ame]

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
i just heard one of their new ads on stern, and if i was the creaters behind the school house rock songs, i'd be sueing their asses in a heatbeat.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
i just heard one of their new ads on stern, and if i was the creaters behind the school house rock songs, i'd be sueing their asses in a heatbeat.
This is just for discussion, in no way am I passing judgement on you. But how can anyone complain about these ads that listens to someone like Stern? He's a complete peice of trash, in my opinion. That is the kind of ads that I would expect to hear on his show and Playboy Radio. I do listen to Tiffany, so as I stated, In not judging you for listening to him. Im just not surprised at hearing the ads on those shows.
The mainstream advertising on billboards and TV is where I think they cross the line.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
just because i listen to stern doesn't mean i agree with it. in fact, i've said it before and i'll say it again, it has absolutely zero use being plugged during any nascar show. nascar is family oriented where as stern or the playboy channel isn't.