Submike....You should be ashamed of yourself!

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
You and that select few of callers should layoff of William. The man has passion for this sport and his driver. And even though Im not a Kenseth fan, I have noticed what he is talking about. You never hear from Matt on the radio much. Now Im not referring to this week, because if there is nothing to tell, there just isnt nothing to tell. But I can see what he means. I wish there were more top level drivers that called in, but I dont blame the hosts. Im sure its the drivers decision at times that prevents them from coming on just to say Hey to the fans.
I for one dont care if I ever hear from Mayfield or Jon Wood again. They are complete wastes of time to me, but I know some people like them so Ill just change the channel.

Any way, got carried away there, layoff the MS boys!:buttrock:

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Wow, I must of missed that. I love William and when he calls in, you can hear his passion in his voice when he talks about Matt. I can't believe people would pick on him. Shame Shame!!

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
Dude i am teasing him.. no more then he does to others on occasion and I would bet money that when he hears what I say he LAUGHS. William is not an uptight no fun kinda guy. If youhave listened to his calls you would know that. Don't try to tell me what to say on the radio period. if Dave and the gang have a problem with what I say they will tell me. It's not your place. I say NOTHING that is mean spirited. It's no more then a fan saying I like my brand of car mroe then yours. As a Ford fan William gets it. Shame you don't.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I wasnt telling you what to say or not to say, William wasnt in a jokin mood that day, whether YOU could see it or not. But since you dont, I was kinda teasing you a bit about "being ashamed", come on dude, who says that seriously? And you really couldnt hear the sarcasm in "MS boys"? Come up for air every once in a while, and have a good day.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Can't help ya there. Now movie tickets or concert tickets in Colorado, that I probably could help you with!! I've learned, it's not what you know, but who you know!! :Smiley_wink:

Good luck with your Super Bowl tickets.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I LOVE William. Him and Chris and Hank and....the blind lady.....can't remember her name right now....:eek: Great to listen to them all. Oh, and James. Funny stuff. They all feel like family.

And personally I hope Arizona can get a win. What an awesome story that would be. I just hope its a close game to make it fun. If it's a blow-out it will be a stinker. Last years game was fantastic. Those are the games people remember.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Jan! How did I forget that? :eek: What a sweetie. That time she got to go to the driving school was so cool. Imagine going around the track and not being able to see. :eek: