Submike....You should be ashamed of yourself!

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by Easy Money, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

You and that select few of callers should layoff of William. The man has passion for this sport and his driver. And even though Im not a Kenseth fan, I have noticed what he is talking about. You never hear from Matt on the radio much. Now Im not referring to this week, because if there is nothing to tell, there just isnt nothing to tell. But I can see what he means. I wish there were more top level drivers that called in, but I dont blame the hosts. Im sure its the drivers decision at times that prevents them from coming on just to say Hey to the fans.
    I for one dont care if I ever hear from Mayfield or Jon Wood again. They are complete wastes of time to me, but I know some people like them so Ill just change the channel.

Any way, got carried away there, layoff the MS boys!:buttrock:

2. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Wow, I must of missed that. I love William and when he calls in, you can hear his passion in his voice when he talks about Matt. I can't believe people would pick on him. Shame Shame!!

3. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

Dude i am teasing him.. no more then he does to others on occasion and I would bet money that when he hears what I say he LAUGHS. William is not an uptight no fun kinda guy. If youhave listened to his calls you would know that. Don't try to tell me what to say on the radio period. if Dave and the gang have a problem with what I say they will tell me. It's not your place. I say NOTHING that is mean spirited. It's no more then a fan saying I like my brand of car mroe then yours. As a Ford fan William gets it. Shame you don't.

4. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I wasnt telling you what to say or not to say, William wasnt in a jokin mood that day, whether YOU could see it or not. But since you dont, I was kinda teasing you a bit about "being ashamed", come on dude, who says that seriously? And you really couldnt hear the sarcasm in "MS boys"? Come up for air every once in a while, and have a good day.

5. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

Sorry i didn't remember on here I can't hear your tone of voice LOL.

6. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Its my bad, sometimes its hard to convey sarcasim on here. You werent as hard on him as some others, you just started all of it!LOL

7. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

You two need help LOL.

And I meant that in a fun, joking way ;)

8. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

oh I do need help.. need help getting Super bowl tickets LOL

9. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Can't help ya there. Now movie tickets or concert tickets in Colorado, that I probably could help you with!! I've learned, it's not what you know, but who you know!! :Smiley_wink:

Good luck with your Super Bowl tickets.

10. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

The heck with the Super Bowl tickets. Get yourself a round trip ticket to Pittsburgh next weekend. This is where the party will be!

11. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

I live in jax only about 4 hours from Tampa and I like you DP am a LIFELONG Steelers fan. i am originally from Wheeling WV. EVERYONE there are Steelers fans

12. dpkimmel2001

I always thought some of the smartest people came from there.

13. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

I LOVE William. Him and Chris and Hank and....the blind lady.....can't remember her name right now....:eek: Great to listen to them all. Oh, and James. Funny stuff. They all feel like family.

And personally I hope Arizona can get a win. What an awesome story that would be. I just hope its a close game to make it fun. If it's a blow-out it will be a stinker. Last years game was fantastic. Those are the games people remember.

14. dpkimmel2001

I'd normally root for the underdog, but not this year!

15. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Jan is her name and she's a hoot!

I'm going for Arizona, sorry dp :)

16. dpkimmel2001

No big deal. They have to have fans too!

17. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Jan! How did I forget that? :eek: What a sweetie. That time she got to go to the driving school was so cool. Imagine going around the track and not being able to see. :eek:

18. dpkimmel2001

Waltrip does that every week! :rofl2:

19. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Well since the Broncos messed up their season, I have to pick someone, and who better to pick then the under dog.

20. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

LOL...........good one........... Bowyer!!!