Stone Blue

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Anyone been able to hear this show lately? I catch it On Demand every week, but it has not been available for the last 3 weeks. Please don't tell me they canceled this show!

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
It's still listed in the line-up at 10pm Saturdays, but I don't know if the site is up to date or not.
Yep that's the 1st airing. It replays Thursdays @ 1pm & Monday @ midnight, but I don't think it's aired for a few weeks now. Hopefully it's just on Hiatus for the holiday. Thanks for responding :thumbsup:

I will be very, very dissapointed if SXM cancels this. This has got to be the best long running show on XM that nobody ever talks about. It's on my Top 3 list of favorite shows ever on SatRad!

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
This just in from SXM Help- pretty good indicator we have just suffered another HUGE casualty :toast: Again SXM just cancels a program and don't let anybody know about it- Terrible business practice :siriusdog: :thumbsdown: :bigahh: :wtf2: :scatch:

Hi there - Stone Blue is on a hiatus from On Demand. Unfortunately, we do not have any information on its return. -Jess

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Every time I see a tweet to them from here I can hear the groan from their offices. Lol
Probably not as much as I do <insert loud groan sound> when I read what they come up with in their replys :help: :confused:

They just went to SXM 70's website to get this info, but still got it wrong- they can't even copy & paste correctly! Here's the real times:

Satellite

Stone Blue
Saturdays 10 pm ET
Not for the faint-hearted, these tunes are loud, rocking, and in your face. Dave Hole, Gary Moore, Tab Benoit, Tinsley Ellis, and Walter Trout are all regulars on Stone Blue. Rebroadcasts Tuesdays 12 am & Thursdays 1 pm ET

So, this is what they got from that:
It is airing at its regular time. Tony Colter does this show every Saturday at 1pm ET.

Last edited:

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Bill Wax, the longtime Program Director of SXM 70 Bluesville, quit his job nearly a month ago due to differences with the company and health issues. Beyond amazing no one at SXM or anyone here knew about this! I guess this answers the mystery of this thread, but asks a new question: What will happen to the only channel for Blues fans?

http://m.americanbluesscene.com/page.php?id=12666

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
:buttrock: Finally got added back to On Demand :blob1: :headbang:

So, I contacted Tony Colter last week and he gave me the contact info for the interim PD for Bluesville who had no idea that this show was missing from On Demand- he took care of it for me. :bowdown::bigclap:

If anyone has any other issues with the new Bluesville, send me a PM and I'll try to help.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana

So, I contacted Tony Colter last week and he gave me the contact info for the interim PD for Bluesville who had no idea that this show was missing from On Demand- he took care of it for me. :bowdown::bigclap:

If anyone has any other issues with the new Bluesville, send me a PM and I'll try to help.

SIRIUSaboutXM getting things done!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

:ter:
Woot!

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
:rock: The Good Stuff :buttrock:

Hill Country Revue- Dirty Shirt
Eric Sardinas- Sidewinder
Kevin Russell- Tell Me
Thirsty Perch Blues Band- Don't Need It No More
Poppa Chubby- Grown Man Crying Blues
Johnny Winter- Third Degree
Walter Trout- No Regrets
Michael Burks- Little Juke Joint
Tommy Bolin- Shakin' All Night
Jim Suhler & Monkey Beat- Years Of Tears
Jake Andrews- Prince of This World
Joe Bonamassa- Pain and Sorrow
Kenny Wayne Shepherd- In 2 Deep
Bryan Lee- It Hurts Me Too
Bobby Messano- Gypsy Eyes
Dave Hole- White Trash Girl
Jimmy Thackery- Red House
Van Wilks- Mama Talk
ZZ Top- Arrested For Driving While Blind
Jonny Lang- Before You Hit the Ground

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I gotta start at least recording this show.

Stone Blue Saturdays 10 pm ET - SXM70
Rebroadcasts Tuesdays 12 am & Thursdays 1 pm ET

Not for the faint-hearted, these tunes are loud, rocking, and in your face. Dave Hole, Gary Moore, Tab Benoit, Tinsley Ellis, and Walter Trout are all regulars on Stone Blue.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
I gotta start at least recording this show.

Stone Blue Saturdays 10 pm ET - SXM70
Rebroadcasts Tuesdays 12 am & Thursdays 1 pm ET

Not for the faint-hearted, these tunes are loud, rocking, and in your face. Dave Hole, Gary Moore, Tab Benoit, Tinsley Ellis, and Walter Trout are all regulars on Stone Blue.
Only airs on Sat nights now- they quit the other replays last summer. Very lucky to have it back On Demand! Go back and read the first page of this thread.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
1-18

Wes Jeans- Five Long Years
Sky High- Money Blues
Tinsley Ellis- Ten Year Day
Paul Rodgers- I Just Want to Make Love to You
Ride The Blinds- Foster City Blues
Eric Sardinas- Liar's Dice Blues
Mike Zito- Judgement Day