Stock Talk?

SISO

Oct 11, 2008
Maybe I'm just delusional but didn't there used to be a forum called "stock talk" or something like that. I don't see any forum about stock discussion.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
From under $0.10 per share in February to almost $0.40 per share recently. That sucker is on fire!!!

Yesterday, S&P upgraded the debt to CCC+(junk) from CCC (junkier).

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Never had a stock forum on DRC and will not have one. Taylor doesn't want one and I agree it is just another place people argue and fuss about everything. I wish we had been as smart about the Political Forum. But we were in the middle of a presidential election and well sort of allowed it. Looking back though we shouldn't have, still I guess much of that would just spilled over into other areas so it is best to have a dedicated area for it.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Considering that Sirius stock was down to about four cents, having it jump to fifty cents is a good upward trend. I wonder how many bought a few hundred dollars of shares when it was at a nickel? Even at fifty cents a share, I don't think it's all that risky to throw a few hundred dollars into the stock.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Considering that Sirius stock was down to about four cents, having it jump to fifty cents is a good upward trend. I wonder how many bought a few hundred dollars of shares when it was at a nickel? Even at fifty cents a share, I don't think it's all that risky to throw a few hundred dollars into the stock.

I should have bought a thousand shares when it was 7 cents. :mad: