Stiletto miDock

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Strange that these things never really caught on. I am trying to remember if anyone purchased one and reviewed it over on SBS.

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia
That link if for the ipod version of the miDock. For some reason I thought I remember Taylor saying there was something wrong with the first run, and they would be re-released later. I may have it mixed up, but that was a long time ago. In fact I think I asked my wife for one last Christmas.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
That link if for the ipod version of the miDock. For some reason I thought I remember Taylor saying there was something wrong with the first run, and they would be re-released later. I may have it mixed up, but that was a long time ago. In fact I think I asked my wife for one last Christmas.

Sorry about that. The pic has a SL2 in it. :idunno:

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com

Yes. That's exactly what happened. I hope they come back before Christmas too. They are my favorite docking station to use since it's small. The problem was that with the Stiletto docked in it, it would mute for a second or two when listening to live or recorded content. I have the issue but it doesn't bother me that much.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Strange that these things never really caught on. I am trying to remember if anyone purchased one and reviewed it over on SBS.

I was really looking forward to this item because Polk is such a great speaker company. Reviews seem to be good. Maybe a distribution problem?

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I was really looking forward to this item because Polk is such a great speaker company. Reviews seem to be good. Maybe a distribution problem?

I really wonder if Polk didn't just sort of look at what was going on in the industry and decide it wasn't worth the investment?

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia
Sorry for digging up an old thread. Does anyone know if this thing is still coming? I suspect it's dead, but I'm still hoping. Any word? Does anyone wanna sell one of the few that made it out?