Stiletto 2 Battery Available for Sale

nafddur

Oct 18, 2008
Yikes, $70???? If my original battery went bad, I'd use my BB PSP and just get another receiver rather than spring $70 for another battery.

But I guess if you need a spare for extended out-of-dock listening, that would be another story.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Yikes, $70???? If my original battery went bad, I'd use my BB PSP and just get another receiver rather than spring $70 for another battery.

But I guess if you need a spare for extended out-of-dock listening, that would be another story.

$70 Canadian. Its a Canadian site. Roughly $54 USD at today's exchange rate + shipping of course (if they even sell to the USA).

Derman

Mar 3, 2009
Hello,

Long time lurker here... I've purchased from them before, being from Canada. No problems from them. But, I think if you look at the picture, it really looks like the old Stiletto 100 battery. I think maybe it's the wrong picture?

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I've dealt with them before on some stuff, and I trust them quite a bit. But I never asked about that.

We will have some SL2 Batteries for Sale soon if all goes well. I just haven't gotten the tracking info. Not many, but maybe a small batch to start.