stiletto 2 - amazon gold box price 99.99

drfreeman777

Oct 15, 2008
Sirius Stiletto 2 Portable Satellite Radio with MP3 Player
A slim and sleek profile smaller than a video iPod, the ultra-portable Sirius Stiletto 2 satellite radio receiver features a built-in antenna that allows reception of the Sirius signal without the need for an external car or home docking station. This handheld receiver offers users up to 100 hours of internal storage
List Price: $399.99
Yesterday's Price: $216.21
Today's Discount: - $116.22
Gold Box Price: $99.99 (75% off)

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Wow! Seems like a sweet deal. But I thought they only offer you that price after you buy something?

TOM C.

Oct 25, 2008
Charleston SC
I remember all the posts from Backstage when this came out, about making the S-100 docks work for the S-2, how has that worked out for the last year or two, still ok, any draw backs shown up?

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Bummer :(

I was actually thinking about buying it and switching my lifetime over.

Oh well, at least it sold out. That's always good news for SIRIUS XM, and satellite radio (as a whole). :bigthumbup:

nafddur

Oct 18, 2008
I remember all the posts from Backstage when this came out, about making the S-100 docks work for the S-2, how has that worked out for the last year or two, still ok, any draw backs shown up?

I've used my SL100 car and home docks with my S2 every day since 12/07 with zero problems.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
It wasn't on TSS Radio, so...:thumbsdown:

People on DRC are welcome to ask us to compete on pricing anytime. Most deals we can do. It never hurts to ask. I'm probably just the best one to ask so just PM me. Then Matt or Josh will put the order together with the go ahead.

I know we can do a really good price on the Stiletto for people on DRC. Plus we have the kits and accessories cheaper.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
F Amazon. Tss is where it is at.

I really need to buy a new SL2 as mine really no longer charges in any dock without me putting a peice of electric tape at the top of the unit and then running the tape to the opposite side of the dock to create tension and sort of push the unit back.

I think after two years of ripping it from dock to dock, the charging connectors have sort of stretched out and don't make contact anymore. I really have to bring a lot of charging accessories with me when I travel for long periods of time.

I'm trying to hold out until a new portable comes out but it seems like we may never get one.