stiletto 100 problem!!

streetglowjetta

Mar 24, 2009
Hey I bought a stiletto 100 a long time ago and this is my 6th one from warrenty and they finally told me they wont give me another one. this one has a bad head phone jack and when its on the car dock or any dock, it plays one side of the speakers. I think I can figure it out if there is ANYONE IN THE WORLD that can show me how to take this b*&%$ apart!!!!?!?!?? I have tried for days and i got the screws out but this is ridiculous now. I have looked on this site and i cant get a clear link for it. Some one please just help me get this apart. Thanks

streetglowjetta

Mar 24, 2009
OMFG !! I never in my life time thought i could get this stupid thing to work again man. thankyou so freakin much. this is great. i can transfer my account back to this thing and get rid of the peice of crap they gave me. thanx for all the help. I soldered for the first time tonight and it came out working!!! thanks

PWbandit

Mar 23, 2009
So CAL ~ 310
Good to see you knew where to look for support - that POS S2 brought me here...but GEEZ - six replacements!?!

What was wrong with the other five?

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Hey I bought a stiletto 100 a long time ago and this is my 6th one from warrenty and they finally told me they wont give me another one. this one has a bad head phone jack and when its on the car dock or any dock, it plays one side of the speakers. I think I can figure it out if there is ANYONE IN THE WORLD that can show me how to take this b*&%$ apart!!!!?!?!?? I have tried for days and i got the screws out but this is ridiculous now. I have looked on this site and i cant get a clear link for it. Some one please just help me get this apart. Thanks

Same issue. Thanks. I'll take some time and sit down with this.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Sound coming out of one headphone is somewhat common on SL100s. But it's generally not a problem that exists right out of the box with a NEW SL100. It's usually a combination between the SL100 being sensitive with the headphone jack and rough use of the headphones from the user. Not to say that's what has happened for you. But being gentle with putting the headphones in the device and being careful not to snag the headphone cord on anything will help prevent that situation.

If you do have a problem fixing this issue, just email sales@tss-radio.com. We can fix those headphone jack issues on the SL100 generally.