Stiletto 100 new channel logos (will they ever be updated)?

97formula

Mar 10, 2009
Just curious to know if anyone knows if SiriusXM is working on getting the updated logos on the Stiletto 100 (since the Stiletto 2 got new logos, and even the older S50 has new updated logos)?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I'm having a hard time holding my breath for any updates.
Glad to see you made it over from the SBS, welcome to the DRC.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Just make your own.:hhh:

IMG_3M%20Post%20It%20Note%202051-OCW.jpg

97formula

Mar 10, 2009
I tried emailing equipment support and got this reply back:

We appreciate the time you have taken to contact us regarding your
Stiletto. We are here to assist you!

We certainly understand your frustration as you are wanting your
channel logos and voice tags updated on your Stiletto 100. We recommend
you visit the following link and download the My SIRIUS Studio? V1.6
software.

So they give me the link to MSS 1.6 (which I already have, and am told "no software updates at this time"). I replied back to them only to get the same response again.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating isn't it?

97formula

Mar 10, 2009
Frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating isn't it?

I wish they would just release the ZAP editor so we can fix the logos ourselves. I hate looking at my Stiletto which was designed for graphics, but only shows the channel name in generic text.:bigahh:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I wish they would just release the ZAP editor so we can fix the logos ourselves. I hate looking at my Stiletto which was designed for graphics, but only shows the channel name in generic text.:bigahh:

or no background images. It really is crappy the way they are handling this, I can't even love songs all the time. THE FARKING UNIT SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOVE. PERIOD.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
or no background images. It really is crappy the way they are handling this, I can't even love songs all the time. THE FARKING UNIT SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOVE. PERIOD.

Do you know offhand what channels don't allow you to Love the songs?
I did send an email about the logos. In specific though I asked about why Backspin and The Strobe are still labeled Pop2k and Cinemagic. They said since they made that change AFTER a channel change that they can't just change them. Didn't seem like a real reason to me, but I share the listeners frustration on this.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Do you know offhand what channels don't allow you to Love the songs?
I did send an email about the logos. In specific though I asked about why Backspin and The Strobe are still labeled Pop2k and Cinemagic. They said since they made that change AFTER a channel change that they can't just change them. Didn't seem like a real reason to me, but I share the listeners frustration on this.

Those channels are not an SL100 issue. Its a Sirius in general issue. My SL2 shows those logos too and the wrong name. They need to do a channel update and then do a firmware update for the SL2, SL100 and SL10. I don't know why changing logos is such a huge deal.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Those channels are not an SL100 issue. Its a Sirius in general issue. My SL2 shows those logos too and the wrong name. They need to do a channel update and then do a firmware update for the SL2, SL100 and SL10. I don't know why changing logos is such a huge deal.

I agree. And the thing is if Orbitcast did a story on it, they would find a way to change it. I don't think a lot of this stuff is seen by upper upper management and therefore it's not a priority. :(

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I agree. And the thing is if Orbitcast did a story on it, they would find a way to change it. I don't think a lot of this stuff is seen by upper upper management and therefore it's not a priority. :(

I wouldn't count on Orbitcast doing any story these days.

97formula

Mar 10, 2009
Spoke to someone at SiriusXM support today, they tell me they need to send a new activation signal to my unit, and it will fix all my missing logos :confused::scratch::scratch::scratch::confused:

This is after I refused to reset my radio and lose everything on it. I even told them I thought a ZAP update is required to fix all my missing logos! Having serious doubts with this...