Stewie Voting

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Well, I just voted....and felt a little let down. I thought the overall thing could have been better, it seemed to me that not too much thought went into it. I know it's a joke and all but....maybe I was expecting too much or something. Some of the catagories were good and the "nominees" were funny. But not enough.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I was never a huge fan of the weekly show but I thought the award show was entertaining, (the first time). I don't remember the voting page being much different the last time. It should be a decent show though especially since they only have the one show to do this year. I'm not going to go out of my way to listen to it. I'll probably just catch one of the many replays.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Oh, yeah....the very first time I heard the stewie show (was it 07?) was very funny.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
He started on his wheels and ended up on his wheels so he only flipped 7 times.

Did you not see him do half a flip on the drivers side and then go back onto his wheels???? That to "most" people is classed as a 1/2 of a roll over.

Think what You want but 7.5 flips are correct..

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
How do you have half a rollover?

Anyway... few years ago Schrader rolled his car at Talladega a couple times. Yellow flag flies and the rescue worker gets to him and asks him his name to make sure he isn't concussed. Ken answers and asks what happened. Rescue worker said you rolled 2 1/2 times. Schrader looks at him and said "I started on my wheels and ended up on my wheels so I rolled twice. What's your name?" :jj:

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
How do you have half a rollover?

Very easily.. Watch the video and it will show you how.... I am not getting into a petty little argument with you over this, if you don't want to vote because you don't like how they class it has 7.5 flips then so be it, it won't mean shit to them anyways...

Now one of the ones I will say should be changed but wouldn't stop me from voting is the one that says Kyle getting a hit "from" Tony.. Tony never did that it was Kyle that came up on Tony...

With that being said did anyone hear that caller Monday that called in and spoke on Sirius Speedway about that? The lady truck driver who is a huge Tony fan, my gawd she was so freakin' annoying...

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Does anyone know if they are going to replay the Stewie Awards? I missed the live show and I'm concerned that I'll never get to hear a replay. :rolleyes:

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I know they have already replayed it...

Edit: Just went and checked for you and looks like they are maybe all done with replays..
Rebroadcasts:
• Friday, Dec. 4 5 am ET & 7 pm ET
• Saturday, Dec. 5 7 am ET & 5 pm ET
• Sunday, Dec. 6 5 am ET, 2 pm ET & 11 pm ET

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Sorry, I meant that as a joke. It seems like every time I turn my radio on during the off peak hours, I hear it replayed again. Thanks for looking it up for me though. :yesshake: