Stewart's shop - Tour of race shops

summejs

Oct 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I know it's early, but I can't help but get excited.
I'm going to my first race in August at Bristol next year, and just thought it might be a good opportunity to tack on a few extra days to visit dome of the shops on our way: DEI, jr motorsports, RCR, Hendrick and Stewart Hass too. Is Stewarts shop in NC?
Also, any thoughts, suggestions are more than welcome!!!
Thanks

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I know it's early, but I can't help but get excited.
I'm going to my first race in August at Bristol next year, and just thought it might be a good opportunity to tack on a few extra days to visit dome of the shops on our way: DEI, jr motorsports, RCR, Hendrick and Stewart Hass too. Is Stewarts shop in NC?
Also, any thoughts, suggestions are more than welcome!!!
Thanks

First off, you picked a hell of a first race, you will love the whole experience!:bigclap:
As for the race shops, my signature is a bit sarcastic for the Chocolate lovers here. But I would recommend RCR for sure, it is awesome. The room where the Lumina was developed is really neat, also try to get on line or call and see what the pit practice schedule is. They have stands set up and you can sit and watch it. It sounds kinda boring, but I was surprised! You sit really close up, and the guys will come over and talk to you and give you a few lugnuts as momentos. It is really cool to see where it all started for RCR and look across the street and see where it is today. Ill pm you more info if your interested.

Last edited:

summejs

Oct 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks, RCR will be one we stop at for sure, I'd appreciate any info if you have a chance and don't mind when u have a chance! I'm soooo pumped for the race too, you don't hear too many bad reviews for that one!

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
The Wines are awesome!!! Richards Red is my fave, I am a red wine lover, white is too prissy and prep for me, blushes are my younger bros fave (he is gay), and deserts are too sweet.

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
JR Motorsports is pretty cool as well. If you can go to the receptionist Jr's dog Killer lies on the couch there ALL the time. DEI has some cool momentos of Dale on display. While your at almost any shop they usually have a list of all the shops and how to get to them

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I wasnt sure if you could get a truck into the winery and I was in a hurry, didnt make that stop. But I been to the top and Im going back again!:smug:

The reason I said to ask you about it is mostly because of your signature and every time I see it, I can hear Choc saying it.........LOL

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
I have not been to any of the shops but my hubby and I plan to take the kids during their easter break of 2010. We plan to hit Hendricks, Gibbs, Stewart Haas, Roush, Penske, RCR, JR Motorsports, Kevin Harvick Inc and also Victory Junction Gang. Also plan to take the Lowe's Motor Speedway tour.

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
I have not been to any of the shops but my hubby and I plan to take the kids during their easter break of 2010. We plan to hit Hendricks, Gibbs, Stewart Haas, Roush, Penske, RCR, JR Motorsports, Kevin Harvick Inc and also Victory Junction Gang. Also plan to take the Lowe's Motor Speedway tour.

If they are all still in existence.