Steve McNair, RIP

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Damn! :(

This year needs to get over with, quick.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
This is sad. I enjoyed Air McNair. He has so much promise when he came into the NFL. That Super Bowl nearly made him a legend.

God Bless and comfort his family and friends :candle:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Damn......bumped off along with his "ho". I feel bad for his wife.

Do you think the "ho" offed him because he wouldn't leave his wife? At least she offed herself. Kinda reminds me of Phil and Brynn Hartman :shock:

"Having a mistress isn't all it's cracked up to be" ~ Steve McNair :worried:

Steel Cranium

Nov 12, 2008
NorthEast Ohio
Do you think the "ho" offed him because he wouldn't leave his wife? At least she offed herself.

YES! Look at the timeline. They were busted for DUI on Thursday @ 2:00am in a car in both of their names (...he knew her for a while). She is arrested, he is sent home in a cab. The DUI will make the relationship public, so he asks to split on Saturday morning before the incident becomes very public. She refuses, it escalates from there...

Pimpin' ain't easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
I think it's looking more and more like a murder suicide; gun found under the Ho's body; he was shot 4 times, she was shot once in the head.

deedee

Oct 16, 2008
New York, New York
I don't think I need to say who I am writing about but two people lost their lives if talking this way about them especially the woman ( I'm not even going to write what you called her ) if this makes you feel like a man I have a feeling you have a long road ahead of you..................

Now with that out of the way............. ( or until the next time this person can say something awful about a death of a person.............. I'll move on

When I heard the news about Steve McNair I was deeply sadden coming from New York I'm a die hard Jet's fan but he was one of my favorite Quarterback's in the business. On and off the field all you heard from everyone being interviewed was nothing short of kindness and admiration for this "Gentleman"

I send nothing but "Love & Strength" to the people who are grieving for their loss.......

Mr. McNair We ( Your Fan's ) Will Miss You................

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
It sounds like McNair did not live his life in a very responsible way.

Nice example he sets for his children. Another example of a person who has everything going for them, and pisses it all away because he's stupid.

Married with a bunch of kids at home. Carrying on with this crazy woman...classy.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I don't think I need to say who I am writing about but two people lost their lives if talking this way about them especially the woman ( I'm not even going to write what you called her ) if this makes you feel like a man I have a feeling you have a long road ahead of you..................

Now with that out of the way............. ( or until the next time this person can say something awful about a death of a person.............. I'll move on

When I heard the news about Steve McNair I was deeply sadden coming from New York I'm a die hard Jet's fan but he was one of my favorite Quarterback's in the business. On and off the field all you heard from everyone being interviewed was nothing short of kindness and admiration for this "Gentleman"

I send nothing but "Love & Strength" to the people who are grieving for their loss.......

Mr. McNair We ( Your Fan's ) Will Miss You................

deedee, I agree with you 100%. Calling Sahel Kazemi a "ho" just shows the lack of respect that some people have for women. It's a damn shane any woman would let a man like that have sex with them let alone have there children. A man like that is a complete moron.

That being said, people are going to remember Ms Kazemi as the home wrecker that killed a star football player. The "other woman" who was taken & used, lied to, & was to be disregarded like a piece of trash. History will not look kindly on her & that is a shame for her family. They do not deserve to have their daughter remembered that way.

If any good comes out of this then maybe more parents will teach their daughters to not get involved with married men. No matter what they say, cheating men should never be trusted. McNair's actions not only caused harm to his family, leave 4 children without a father, but also caused a family to lose their daughter. Very tragic :worried:
Posted via Mobile Device

deedee

Oct 16, 2008
New York, New York
My words may have been misunderstood - I was not referring to Mr McNair calling her a ( ---- ) I was referring to someone on this board who has no respect for woman .......

Who are we to judge really - let it be - NO one is perfect myself included so please let us think before we speak ( or write ) no one knows what goes on behind anyone's closed doors.......

My intention was not to make a circus out of this so I will end this now with once again Mr. McNair ( Luv from your FAN )

And of cause my thought's go out to the young lady and her family, very, very sad.................. all around

Last edited:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Sad he's gone--he was a good QB and dying at 36 is tragedy for everyone.

However, if he's NOT cheating on his wife, then he's still alive today.

Also, he is really getting a pass in the media by them calling this woman his "girlfriend" and not his "mistress." Girlfriend implies that he is single and dating, mistress implies that this is the woman that he's cheating on his wife with.

TSSJimmyCoN

Oct 13, 2008
Chitown
www.tss-radio.com
Limegrass I'm going to have to agree yet disagree with what you said.

The only reason we're in a position to criticize the guy is because he was a stellar athlete with his life in the spotlight. However we don't know what his personal life with his wife and kids were. It could have been like anyone else's who had marital problems and domestic problems. Just because he was a star athlete doesn't make his circumstances worse or more easily criticized than the average joe. Of course the whole situation pretty much looks like a murder suicide by his supposed girlfriend so in that aspect, yes, it's a shame that McNair had a much darker aspect to his life than what the media and the fans think but c'mon. the guy JUST died for reasons we STILL do not absolutely know...we should all show some respect. He was human.

R.I.P Air McNair.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Point taken, TSSJimmy, but to me, it's not a question of respect or disrespect.

I respect that he threw a football pretty damn well. That's about it. None of us really knew him as a person.

This isn't addressed to anyone in particular here, but people seem to think that they "know" a person that they look up to. It could be an athlete, an actor, a musician, or whatever. They think that if they are great professionally, that they must be the same in real life. The media and the publicists create images for these people, which probably bear no resemblance to their real persona.

Then, when the star acts out in a way that contradicts what we've built them up to be (but in reality it's who they really are), everyone acts shocked as if these people could not possibly have a dark side.

It's a shame McNair's life ended this way. But, as a parent, I think you need to act in a way that sets a good example for your child. Based on media accounts thus far, it does not appear he did that. Again, I don't know all the facts. I am sorry if I'm sounding all high and mighty, but that's just my opinion when children are involved. If you don't want to be in that position, then don't reproduce. If you do reproduce, then be a responsible parent.