Stern specials in MP3 format

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
For those of you new to DRC or missed the opportunity at SBS I want to extend an offer I've made in the past. I'm volunteering my time and effort to members as a way to give back to this forum. It's the very least I can do as as a thanks to MM, DAB, TSS Taylor, Dan, and the rest of the DRC crew who make this forum a second home for many of us.

I record most of the Stern specials and funnier bits in MP3. The commercials are edited out, tracks are tagged and artwork is provided. It's perfect for an iPod or any other MP3 device.

I have a distribution email list of members from SBS that I use to provide links. Here's the rules: This is for your own personal use. Do not torrent this files or sell them on eBay (yes, someone tried this in the past.) This Mp3's are intended for Sirius/XM subscribers. I do not accept payment or compensation for this service. I'm just trying to be a nice guy. Please don't take advantage of it.

If you are interested in participating in my list please PM me with a valid email address. I don't share this information with anyone and I have no commercial affiliations. Michigan Made and others can vouch for me.

Thanks for your time.

DRC...94 members and growing!

Attachments

• History of Howard Stern Days 1-2 Cover copy.jpg
    History of Howard Stern Days 1-2 Cover copy.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 7
  • History of Howard Stern Days 3-4 Cover.jpg
    History of Howard Stern Days 3-4 Cover.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 3
  • History of Howard Stern Day 5 Cover copy.jpg
    History of Howard Stern Day 5 Cover copy.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Yes, please don't abuse this amazing thing that he does. DoublEE, are you planning on doing the second edition to the history of HS?

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
I still have the list. I'll send out an email today to everyone just to confirm. If you don't get an email from me by the end of today just PM me.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Oh damn, I missed it? I want to spam his inbox with pictures of nude gay midgets.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The Second part is due out during the Christmas Break. Get that tape Recorder Ready!

im totally looking forward to part II. the krock years is where the real fun went down and should make for a fun xmas vacation.

-jhdk