Got a Starmate 4 a couple of years ago. Over the last 1/2 year or so, it seems like my receiver is overheating and i get the acquiring signal message. In my previous car and work truck, i had my receiver placed on my windshield. I live in Winnipeg and due to it being so freaking cold during the winter, i have my heat on defrost and i thought this was the cause. I now have the receiver on my console in both my truck and my new megavan and it's still overheating and i'm getting the acquiring signal message. Is it the receiver or just my imagination. Should i call customer service? Thinking about getting a newer model if this keeps happening.