Stairway to Heaven backwards... SATANIC MESSAGES!!

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Yeah I remember seeing this many, many years ago. There are other songs like this too, but darn if I remember any of them.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Yeah I remember seeing this many, many years ago. There are other songs like this too, but darn if I remember any of them.
I know it's been around for a while, but this is the first time I've heard it. Pretty cool though. I know another was Judas Priest where he was supposed to be saying "shoot, shoot, do it, do it" or something like that in one song. It went to court because 2 kids killed themselves while listening to it.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
If you think that's fun, try playing some Beatles in reverse sometime. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UVDlg4x468]YouTube - Beatles Backmasking[/ame]

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Cool.

I love hidden stuff like this.

The Wikipedia listing was cool too.

If I had a band I would do this on every song. Just a bunch of nonsense for peopel to try to figure out.

I'd make my backwards messages cooler than the regular album. I'd tell some epic tale that would have people waiting in amazement for the next album.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'm not saying I believe it... just that it's cool. Scary though just how much free time some people have.
What's really cool to me is that it all sounds like gibberish until you read the words on your computer screen, and it all snaps into place. The brain really wants to make sense of things. Like hearing the EVPs on those ghost shows on cable. Hey that does sound like it's saying "If it weren't for you pesky kids!"