SquidBillies Theme

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Any of you watch the Squidbillies on your TV lookity boxes? This show has really grown on me. I love the opening theme. I hope one of these days someone takes the theme and makes a whole song out of it. The theme goes like this:

All my dreams are dead and buried
Some days I wish the sun would just explode
When the Lord comes and calls me to His Kingdom
I'll take all you sons-of-bitches when I go

Blow, blow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOMJ8j6UFWg&NR=1]YouTube - Squidbillies Funny Clips Compilation[/ame]

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I love Metalocalypse, and Frisky Dingo was one of the greatest pieces of art ever created, but I could never sit through an entire Squidbillies.

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I love Metalocalypse, and Frisky Dingo was one of the greatest pieces of art ever created, but I could never sit through an entire Squidbillies.

I love Metalacalypse too, never caught Frisky Dingo. I used to not like the Squidbillies, but it grew on me.:ter:

Holkie

Jun 20, 2009
Actually, there are several versions of the Squidbillies theme. Four or five. The most recent was done by Soilent Green.

Who toured with Dethklok last year.

I like both Squidbillies and Metalocalypse along with Venture Brothers.

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Actually, there are several versions of the Squidbillies theme. Four or five. The most recent was done by Soilent Green.

Who toured with Dethklok last year.

I like both Squidbillies and Metalocalypse along with Venture Brothers.

I just saw the first episode of the new Squidbillies season. The opening theme this time was the one about his youngest being an albino and his middle being a homosexual, except the music was different. It was faster and it used rock guitar rather than old country music sound.

The epsiode was great, Need for Weed!