Spouse is pissing me off

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Let this be a full on rant thread for any person that has a wife or husband that is just pissing them off and driving them 100% crazy.

My wife gets all bent out of shape on the smallest crap went 100% ballistic on me yesterday because she had "so much decorating to do." Who gets super stressed about decorating? I mean, she was on a tear because she couldn't get the garland to work out above the front door. I told her I would do it after work but that of course wasn't good enough and she went nutso on me calling me every name in the book because I wasn't stopping work to help her decorate. WTF is that? She just went insane. So I held it in, didn't yell back or throw anything, I just got up and left for a few hours and we haven't spoken since. I'm not going to cave. I can go through Christmas without talking to her. She gets nuts on this crap and then turns into a psycho.

Have I helped decorate? NOPE. I never do so this isn't a surprise. If she would ask in a normal, non psychotic-goblin way and jsut say "hey, when you get time can you put up the decorations outside?" I woudl say yes in an instant. She gets nuts and flies off the handle and then me, being super stubborn just shuts it off and seriously will just not speak to her for days. I'm a real bastard like that.

F that. I UNDERSTAND why TIGER WOODS does what he does. His wife probably goes crazy around the holidays and he can't take it.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Just get drunk and put everything up all jacked up. Maybe next year she won't want your help. As for me, I'm all about reversing the heat. I may lose a relationship, but I never lose an argument.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Just get drunk and put everything up all jacked up. Maybe next year she won't want your help. As for me, I'm all about reversing the heat. I may lose a relationship, but I never lose an argument.

OH, full on heat reversal. Matter of fact, when she came down to my office (which is in our basement) and started going nuts, I told her not to come down and "boss hog me into doing sh!t when I'm working."

Trust me, I can be a really difficult person and I have plenty of faults but I have done nothing wrong on this one. She just went nuts.

Good idea with putting things up all crappy. I should do that tonight. Put up the light up angel and make it look like it is blowing Santa or something.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Print out the first post of your rant and stick it in her purse. She may not realize shes being a bitch about something as trivial as holiday decorations. It could be an eye opener for her, or it might lead to something not so pleasant. Either way you have nothing to lose it seems.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
How's that working out for ya?

I'm still single so working great! :buttrock:

My biggest issue with relationships is that I really don't take shit. I will kick a girl straight out if she starts bitching at me. I have zero patience for bitchiness. And, yes, I would divorce a bitch if she thought that just because she has a ring she can now start yelling at me. Prenup. Nothing for you. Goodbye. Plenty of girls out there, I'm not going to listen to lip.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLI7MLZYPBg&feature=related]YouTube - The Shining "Wendy, Let Me Explain Something To You"[/ame]

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Update:

Still in the Silent Stalemate. She got home from work at around 9.30pm and we haven't said a word to each other. I don't think i"ve even looked at her all day.

Oh, this one is going to be good. I am 100% ready to keep this up forever if need be. I do not negotiate with terrorists.

If this is still going on tomorrow, I will absolutly start doing things to piss her off just to see if she starts yelling or talking again. No joke, I will GLADLY start smoking again just to piss her off.

Don't f with me. I can go forever.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Is this the "for better" part or the "for worse" part?

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
She could just have something called Seasonal Affective Disorder...or Aunt Flo has come for a visit.

Argji

Oct 14, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Update:

Still in the Silent Stalemate. She got home from work at around 9.30pm and we haven't said a word to each other. I don't think i"ve even looked at her all day.

Oh, this one is going to be good. I am 100% ready to keep this up forever if need be. I do not negotiate with terrorists.

If this is still going on tomorrow, I will absolutly start doing things to piss her off just to see if she starts yelling or talking again. No joke, I will GLADLY start smoking again just to piss her off.

Don't f with me. I can go forever.

Yikes! I don't know how you do it. The wife and I have a rule that we don't go to
bed angry with each other (maybe just a little miffed, but not full blown pissed-off).

It's worked for 15 yrs now.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
"so much decorating to do."

Do you guys run a bed and breakfast or sumtin? Hang a wreath on the door and a sting of lights on the porch - decorating=done.