Sportster5,not getting all channels

nascarfan30ca

Nov 28, 2009
Hi everyone,im new i just bought a sportster5 had it professionally installed.It works great except that all the channels don't come in .i am in Canada.I subscribed to the sirius everything package.As i said, not all channels are there,for example i turn the knob to switch from channel 61 expecting to go next to 62 the road house and it isnt even there,it takes me next to channel 63.is there anything i can do about this.i am pretty sure a few otger channels are gone also.I will have to take a closer look at the manual as i just got it today,but i would think everything would come up.thanks.

Gee

Nov 29, 2009
Hello ,
I'm an SP at SIRIUS Canada & your issue can be easily resolved. You can give us a call at 1-888-539 (7474), & ask the sp to resend your SIRIUS signal.

P.S.:
- Make sure your SIRIUS tuner is installed with the antenna facing skyward.
- Channels are not numbered in an ascending or descending order. So,make sure (by turning to your channel menu) that the channel number you are searching for does exist.
- If you are familiar with using your online account on SIRIUS , you can resend the signal to yourself by just logging into your account. If you don't know how to do this, or if you don't have an existing account on SIRIUS,ask the sp to create an account for you& provide you with your username & password to log& manage your account.

Have a great day.

Reactions: Aaron