Sporadic increase of rep points?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I noticed the other day that my rep points increased from 11 to 12 but I couldn't find out why. I checked the user cp and no new comments or rep was given to me.

I just logged on and saw that my rep points went up again from 12 to 13 with the same thing happening.

So either we have a ghost on the site or I'm just unaware of something. I'm certainly not complaining, I was just wondering.

Help?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Vargas, it's a conspiracy I tell YOU, a CONSPIRACY!!

Your name shall soon be known by all!!!!!1

MUWZHAHAHAHAHA

Oct 20, 2008
Golf Course
What are the criteria for receiving rep points? I feel like I've had a lot of informative threads and I'm still a 1. I guess that's what I'm embarrased about too. :(

Reactions: Aaron

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Brown nosing's been berry berry good to me.:p

I think the mods have a secret dial for tweaking things.:sarcasm:

A few months back one of my greenie box things disappeared but i hadn't gotten any negs. :confused:

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Brown nosing's been berry berry good to me.:p

I think the mods have a secret dial for tweaking things.:sarcasm:

A few months back one of my greenie box things disappeared but i hadn't gotten any negs. :confused:

If it weren't for you, Xanny, I wouldn't have any rep! ;)

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I think Hyson should have a custom title.

Like, Professional Digital Radio Operator or something. Yeah... red dragons!

/hysonation

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I noticed the other day that my rep points increased from 11 to 12 but I couldn't find out why. I checked the user cp and no new comments or rep was given to me.

I just logged on and saw that my rep points went up again from 12 to 13 with the same thing happening.

So either we have a ghost on the site or I'm just unaware of something. I'm certainly not complaining, I was just wondering.

Help?

We can take a couple away if it'll make you feel better. . . .
Not so much?

:hatsoff: