Spice Boy/Karen Angle Phone Sex

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Wow. She totally ruined it. I think I actually liked Ned's version better.

So far, its been a pretty good Friday show.

He's had good Friday shows for over a month now.

:churn:

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Bubba cracks me the fuck up. Asking for an opinion thread on SFN. Bubba really need to stop relying on forums for validation. :jj:

Great fucking show today. That Ellis call was gold.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Bubba cracks me the fuck up. Asking for an opinion thread on SFN. Bubba really need to stop relying on forums for validation. :jj:

Misssed the show, was it a crank Ellis phone call? or did he call in? I'll have to check out the replay.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Bubba cracks me the fuck up. Asking for an opinion thread on SFN. Bubba really need to stop relying on forums for validation. :jj:.

He's the one who had to be reminded that "forum users are only one percent of your audience" or whatever the line was.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Bubba's show does kick ass today, as all of his recent friday shows do.

I'm amazed at how good his show has been for quite some time. I know a lot of you stopped listening when the whole simulcast deal went down but I think his TERRESTRIAL show is 100% brilliant and the Friday show's all belong in Craig's Radio Hall of Fame.

I hope to god they can work something with Bubba out because I find myself just as excited for 3pm as I am for 6am.

To put it simply--Bubba fucking rocks.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

I wish Bubba knew about these forums. He gets plenty of love around these parts.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Kurt freaked out and in turn Karen freaked and asked for it not to air.

Bubba said that after the divorce, he brought it up to Kurt and Kurt said he didn't care. Made it sound like it was Karen who had the problem with it after the fact and that she may not even have consulted Angle.