SOURCES: Meth Triggered Positive Test!

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
IF it's true than Mayfield should resign immediately, and be banned by NASCAR. I however question the story.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Claritin D has pseudoephedrine in it which is a form of amphetamine BUT they can test for both amphetamines and methamphetamines. I hope the story isnt true, but as Ive said before, I doubt Nascar would go through all of this if they didnt trust their doctors, and didnt do their homework.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
DP, honestly I dont think this puts the fork in him. I dont see how Nascar would reinstate his license after the fiasco hes created with this lawsuit. His career was done when he showed up in the garage in Lowes and spouted off.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
His career was done when he showed up in the garage in Lowes and spouted off.

Yeah, I couldn't believe that when it happened.

Any story by ESPN I take lightly until it's confirmed by other media. However, if it's meth....wow.

fishy

Dec 2, 2008
Up heah in Maine
Yahoo, thatsracin, the AP are all quoting the story. I hope Ryan Mcgee is right on this one, cause if hes wrong his career as a journalist could be over too.

Naa, Bob Dilner has frigged up more breaking stories in the past 5 years than anyone in the history of journalism and they keep giving him a microphone. I swear, he must have something big on someone!

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
It's hard to imagine that NASCAR and meth circles could overlap in a few places...:idunno: