Sour shoes.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I love sour shoes. He's halarious. I was surprised at how well he can do impressions as well. He did Artie a week or so ago and it sounded exactly like him. I can't get enough of him.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I love sour shoes. He's halarious. I was surprised at how well he can do impressions as well. He did Artie a week or so ago and it sounded exactly like him. I can't get enough of him.

I hate him. he's totally unfunny IMO. his whole schtick is beyond mundane. actually, I have never liked him. he's just annoying.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I loved the phone call with him and Tim..

"its raining out"
"I miss you"
"I love you" .. hehee...the baby voice cracks me up.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
One of the topics of the old board that I loved engaging into was the talent of Sour Shoes. I only wish the "fab five" would let him shine with his crazy ramblings and spot on imitations rather than regurgitating the same old joke about his poor parents having to still live with him. I guess real talent can be scary and threatening to some.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
One of the topics of the old board that I loved engaging into was the talent of Sour Shoes. I only wish the "fab five" would let him shine with his crazy ramblings and spot on imitations rather than regurgitating the same old joke about his poor parents having to still live with him. I guess real talent can be scary and threatening to some.

I was floored when he did Artie (I think calling in sick lol) 2 weeks ago. It was spot on. I'd love to get the audio of that if anyone has access to it.