Sour Shoes strikes again!!

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
He eft me one sunday morning also. I still have it, no easy way to get it on the computer, though.

He called me 3 days in a row 2 weeks ago, the first two were voicemails, the third time I answered adn we chatted for about 5 minutes while he did prank phone calls and impressions for me. Then he talked in his normal voice and BS'd about the weather and asked where I was located and proceded to give me my 4 day forecast for my hometown. haha.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Both times he's called I've not been at my desk (especially on a Sunday :D ) - maybe I'll catch him next time. The only shame would be not having a way to record the call!

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I feel bad for whoever pays his phone bill.

If he's doing it on a land line, AT&T pretty much has unlimited long distance in the US for most of their phone plans. I wonder how many calls he's making a week.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
dude, it was so freakin cool! so...i was sittin at work yesterday at like 10pm and got a call from a blocked number. i usually dont pick up those calls but i thought why not? and i picked up. guess who was on the other end of the line...SOUR SHOES!!!!! at first i thought it was a recording cause he sounds so odd, but then he started saying my name and taking me requests for his voices!

he did like 15 different stern show people i asked for then played me a few phoney phone calls he did. he said he had his brother with him, and it did sounded like there were two people there, but with sour, who knows? i think i could have stayed on the phone with him all night if i didnt have to get back to work. i doubt he would have ever hung up. i got a few messages from him in the past, but this was the first time talking to him in person. he plugged his coloring book at sourshoes.biz. we were on the phone for like 18mins before i had to do some work.

that crazy fucker really made my day with his silly, random call!

-jhdk