Songs Not Saving on G2 with Premium?

Kirk M.

Mar 10, 2009
Watertown, CT.
www.tools-plus.com
Hey guys, first timer here. Just wanted to thank all you guys right out of the gate. I spent a couple weeks reading up here before making my decision to purchase. Your info and discussions made it an easy decision and a smooth set up!

The only thing I can't seem to figure out with this thing is that when I heart a song, it keeps telling me to get "Premium" radio to save the song to the player as well.

Now, I know for a fact that I subscribe to radio "Plus", I was actually subscribing for a few months before getting the player. I have unlimited skips and no ads. But...it doesn't seem to want to save any songs. (Edit: I thought there may be a difference between "Plus" and "Premium", but I can't find any mention of a Premium subscription on the site.)

Any ideas?

Thanks again!!

Last edited:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
You can't save songs with the Plus plan, which is why you are getting that message when you attempt to do so. The Premium plan which is like $90 a year does allow you to save songs and that is the ONLY thing it gives you for double the money. Not worth it in my opinion.

By the way there is currently no means or method to transfer between a PLUS and PREMIUM or PREMIUM and PLUS. You just have to live with the one you went with until it expires and then you can switch. Many have asked for them to provide a way to do this, but thus far they have not.

Here is a link to the Premium Info: https://store.slacker.com/store/PremiumRadio10.do

Kirk M.

Mar 10, 2009
Watertown, CT.
www.tools-plus.com
Excellent Dab, thanks for the info. I knew I must have missing something.

I agree, not really worth it. However, after the first year I may be able to convince my wife that it IS worth it! :flowers:

Thanks again...