Someone dimed out ETM...

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
ETM said on the show today that someone called SSI and told them about his site and now he is being investigated.

wwfmike

Oct 13, 2008
Santa Rosa, NM
The dude who claimed to do it called in to the wrap up show and sounded pretty convincing.

I try to feel sorry for the little douche but he is a god damn little douche asshole. But I wouldn't have called SSI, he couldn't be making more then $200 a month in selling Artie pictures and phone calls.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
The dude who claimed to do it called in to the wrap up show and sounded pretty convincing.

I try to feel sorry for the little douche but he is a god damn little douche asshole. But I wouldn't have called SSI, he couldn't be making more then $200 a month in selling Artie pictures and phone calls.
I feel the same about that unappreciative little fuck but he didn't deserve that.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I hate that wheelchair confined, deformed midget, simply because he is evil enough to make someone actually hate a wheelchair confined, deformed midget, but narc'ing him out to SSI? Not cool. The real sad thing is there are people ripping off SSI left and right, and SSI decides the big bunko case this week is a wheelchair confined, deformed midget?

I guess we can surmise whoever caught the case had already met Eric.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I love to hate him. I'd like it if he were on more. However the little shit didn't deserve to have SSI called on him.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Whoever dimed him out is gonna have Karma bite him in the ass, that was some foul shit.
That's the kind of shit a woman would do to get back at somebody.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
The guy who squealed actually has an ETM website that mocks him. Shit, Eric may only have 0.0 fans come to see him, but he does have 1.0 stalkers.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Do you have a link to the site? I'd like to tell him about his self.

No, I didn't write it down. Actually, I'm not even sure he gave out the address on the air, he was expressing a fear of backlash for his deed.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
No, I didn't write it down. Actually, I'm not even sure he gave out the address on the air, he was expressing a fear of backlash for his deed.

He should fear it. I heard the call, and the guy was a self-righteous prick looking for attention, despite his claims otherwise. Hope he gets his ass handed to him in some way.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
He should fear it. I heard the call, and the guy was a self-righteous prick looking for attention, despite his claims otherwise. Hope he gets his ass handed to him in some way.

He really seemed to have a deep seated hatred of Eric; even more than the usual deep seated hatred one feels toward an evil, miserable, antagonistic, ungrateful, delusional, narcissistic, wheelchair confined, deformed midget with no sense of humor.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
He really seemed to have a deep seated hatred of Eric; even more than the usual deep seated hatred one feels toward an evil, miserable, antagonistic, ungrateful, delusional, narcissistic, wheelchair confined, deformed midget with no sense of humor.
I really hate to do this but I'm going to SFN and see if I can find anything on that prick.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
That's some weak shizzz. (with a z) What a bitch move. It's not like he's scamming SSI and
making a good living on the side. He fully deserves the SSI he gets which I'm sure is not a ton of dough.

The noname guy got his 15 minutes of fame, hope it was worth it.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
That's some weak shizzz. (with a z) What a bitch move. It's not like he's scamming SSI and
making a good living on the side. He fully deserves the SSI he gets which I'm sure is not a ton of dough.

The noname guy got his 15 minutes of fame, hope it was worth it.
Can't believe that now there's someone more hated than ETM.