Some pics from the party

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
C'mon! Someone's dropping the ball here.

This thread is worthless without picture.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Some guy reported the pictures to Mutt and he had the thread taken down. Pussies. The pics were lame too. Nothing interesting.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Unfortunately, the Sirius worker who posted the pics, Matt Nicosia, seems to have hidden the photo album or deleted the pics altogether. Damn! There were only a few that were interesting; Sal's shirt was unbuttoned exposing his bare front for some reason; in another pic a guy who was not Sal looked like he was groping Christine Governale; Howard with a microphone; JD and others singing karaoke; Howard hovering around a bunch of guys who seemed to be playing a game or something; drunk Ronnie sitting at a table with some shot glasses.

Forgot the name of the restaurant -- it was something like "Lair" but spelled differently. It was a common word spelled differently.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I saw the pics. The picture of the guy groping a blonde woman was not Sal's wife. It was Benjy and his date. You could see Benjy's face if you looks close.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Unfortunately, the Sirius worker who posted the pics, Matt Nicosia, seems to have hidden the photo album or deleted the pics altogether. Damn! There were only a few that were interesting; Sal's shirt was unbuttoned exposing his bare front for some reason; in another pic a guy who was not Sal looked like he was groping Christine Governale; Howard with a microphone; JD and others singing karaoke; Howard hovering around a bunch of guys who seemed to be playing a game or something; drunk Ronnie sitting at a table with some shot glasses.

Forgot the name of the restaurant -- it was something like "Lair" but spelled differently. It was a common word spelled differently.
That poor bastard is going to get the Mutt treatment on air. :hhh:

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Yeah, I BLEW IT!!! It didn't occur to me they'd get removed, and when I finally had the notion to download the pics, they were gone. Argh! Sorry. I still think it's additionally ridiculous Mutt took down the thread on SFN containing the pics, I mean, they weren't particularly revealing.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I mean, they weren't particularly revealing.

Mutt's on the payroll. He's going to act like the obedient dog staying true to his nickname.

It doesn't matter if they were revealing or not, if King Howard says take 'em down, guess what's going to happen?

It wouldn't be such a big deal if he wasn't all "NO more censorship!" etcetera, etcetera.

Either way, I still don't care.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Mutt's on the payroll. He's going to act like the obedient dog staying true to his nickname.

It doesn't matter if they were revealing or not, if King Howard says take 'em down, guess what's going to happen?

It wouldn't be such a big deal if he wasn't all "NO more censorship!" etcetera, etcetera.

Either way, I still don't care.

mutt's still scared sh*tless of howards wrath ever since he posted those pics from bubba's wedding on SFN a couple years ago. ever since then, howard's always been dismissive towards mutt. and its obvious, mutt would do anything he could to be any part of the howard universe. which explains why he panders to the likes of ETM, joey bootz, HPE, and maryanne from brooklyn as if they are important only cuz they post on his message forum.

Reactions: hyson

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
mutt's still scared sh*tless of howards wrath ever since he posted those pics from bubba's wedding on SFN a couple years ago. ever since then, howard's always been dismissive towards mutt. and its obvious, mutt would do anything he could to be any part of the howard universe. which explains why he panders to the likes of ETM, joey bootz, HPE, and maryanne from brooklyn as if they are important only cuz they post on his message forum.

Ding! +1