Sober House & Dr Drew

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Anybody watching this train wreck of a show ?

I have watched two episodes so far and I think artie could learn a lot from Steve Adler. :bigahh:

That boy could teach artie a thing or two about drug abuse & lying, he is a stone cold junkie. :crazy:

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

When they were discussing Sober House and Steven Adler on the show yesterday I got a kick out of arties comment. He claims he has never gotten that bad, one of the major justification of all addicts. :no:

Has he watched his drunken Vegas tape lately. :crazy:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
When they were discussing Sober House and Steven Adler on the show yesterday I got a kick out of arties comment. He claims he has never gotten that bad, one of the major justification of all addicts. :no:

Has he watched his drunken Vegas tape lately. :crazy:

Yeah, and when I get drunk, the thought crosses my head that I could drive if needed, but then I remember that I'm drunk. Drunk people don't think right, so I can only imagine the thinking process going on for an addict.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

I wonder if this will be discussed on Monday, Andy Dick just landed in Sober House.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Come on people, you know your watching.

Dr Drew,Andy Dick, Mary Carey all friends of the show.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Amber Smith is one fine lookin' chick. Nikki McKibbin on the other hand...:eek:

How could someone as hot as Amber be so insecure, as for Nikki I am sure that when she was out there someone was tapping that. Come closing time there are no ugly or fat girls.

Speaking of low self esteem Seth goes and get high instead of confronting Mary's boyfriend David. A real cliff hanger, they announced that Seth had a cardiac episode just as the last show was ending.

Rodney King probably has the best chance of making it out of the house sober, he is really low key and sincere about getting his life back on track.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I've been watching.
I really hate Mary Carey's boyfriend/Manager.. what a loser..

I'm liking Andy Dick..and he always annoyed me in the past.. I think he was crying when the crazy town guy didn't come back..

They need to show more of Rodney King..I know there is no drama..but I'd like to see his progress.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

I've been watching.
I really hate Mary Carey's boyfriend/Manager.. what a loser..

I'm liking Andy Dick..and he always annoyed me in the past.. I think he was crying when the crazy town guy didn't come back..

They need to show more of Rodney King..I know there is no drama..but I'd like to see his progress.

Yeah David is a turd, and Andy is a different guy sober and yes he was near or in tears on a few occasions.

Good show.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
I agree. He is the only one that seems to really care, and now Andy Dick too. However, NO DRAMA=NO RATINGS

I agree, I doubt a lot of stuff that is going on there would never happen in a real life sober house.

Steven Adler was a mad man the first few episodes, lets see how long that last.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Another epsode of SH and Seth is alive and well, while Rodney revisitied the place of his azz whooping and forgave the officers. I forgot how crazy that whole thing was, I think he said 40+ people died in the riots that followed.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

So I know I heard Howard mention Dr Drew being on this week, did I miss it ?

I caught the end of Dr Drew on Matt Lauer this morning, the very end they were saying good bye.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Didn't catch the whole interview, but what I did hear it sounded like Dr Drew thinks artie might be a good candidate for Sober House.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
That segment was absolutely the best of the week. It's too bad there was so much time devoted to getting the Lisa G update before Drew came in to start the Robin narcissism discussion. The Dr. Drew segment could easily have gone on for another half an hour...funny stuff.

They should get Drew to come in a lot more. I would love to seem him dissect Fred and Howard.