So why can't Lisa G get a date??

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
hmmm, lets see. she's kinda of an uptight, past her prime, yenta, that doesn't have howard money. and the men she wants (50-ish year old well off successful jews), would never date her as they all want younger hotter women.

I mean its very obvious. hell, howard would be her type, but even he got a woman 20 years younger when it was time to settle down.

I say she needs to find a man thats 60 plus, so she could be "a catch" to them.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Her problem is twofold: unrealistic expectations and social isolation. She's in her 40s and never been married despite claiming she wants to be. That's a red flag there. Therapy is in order.

Anyway, her bar can't be too high if she really wants to be with someone, but it is.

Second, she doesn't go out and network. If you stay home every night, you'll never meet anyone.

I suspect she's in the Robin-Range for narcissism.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
She probably has a huge retro bush and wants a ring before she gives it up. I can't see her with a penis in her mouth either. Ewwwww you want me to put that where?????? :p

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
What's the over-under, in years, between getting turned on by a woman saying, "I'm parting the hairs," versus getting nausiated by a woman saying that? I'm going to say it's 1948. You have to be born before that year for that statement to be arousing. :D

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
She's a Jew face.

No, that was out of line. Honestly, I just think she's too high maintenance for what she brings to the table. And she's nerdy. If JD was 20 years older, he and Lisa G would be perfect for each other.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
She's a Jew face.

No, that was out of line. Honestly, I just think she's too high maintenance for what she brings to the table. And she's nerdy. If JD was 20 years older, he and Lisa G would be perfect for each other.

oh man JD would sign for that in a second

then again what wouldn't he sign for?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
She's a Jew face.

JD doesn't make enough money for her. honestly, I'd think she'd prefer benjy as he's jewish and he's trying to lose weight. problem is, he probably wouldn't want to date her though, as he's getting much hotter chicks on craigslist to f*ck with no attitude.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
JD doesn't make enough money for her. honestly, I'd think she'd prefer benjy as he's jewish and he's trying to lose weight. problem is, he probably wouldn't want to date her though, as he's getting much hotter chicks on craigslist to f*ck with no attitude.

No way Benjy's getting "way hotter" chicks on Craigslist. He may think they are hot, but have you seen his tastes? He thought Ivy Supersonic was "beautiful" and "one of the hottest chicks ever":

IVY-SUPERSONIC.jpg

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
I mean its very obvious. hell, howard would be her type, but even he got a woman 20 years younger when it was time to settle down.

I'm a fan of the show but aside from the fame & loot is there anything about Howard that would make him her type or anyone's type? Or am I the crazy one here?

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
as mike walker said right after his enormous fart, whoa!!!!!

HA! I love that Mike Walker. The phony phone calls with his voice drops are THE BEST, so don't even argue! My mind goes out to lunch when they do that Gossip Game, but Mike Walker himself is tremendous.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Lisa wants someone that will fit into her schedule and be there when she needs them only. How many guys do you know that would do that?

My mind goes out to lunch when they do that Gossip Game, but Mike Walker himself is tremendous.

It's funny that you say that. I find the game funny and always love to see Fred nail the right answer with really odd yet accurate reasoning, but I usually have to rewind the segment 2-3 times because i just can't seem to stay focused on the stories...

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I'm a fan of the show but aside from the fame & loot is there anything about Howard that would make him her type or anyone's type? Or am I the crazy one here?

That goes for Beth too. I like Howard and all, but please....... Howard the teacher or Howard Stern the plumber would not have gotten her. I guess you can say that about a lot of people including lots and lots of rockers.