So If Jay Leno Books Beth.....

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Are they still not taking your calls? :hhh:
I was on hold today for about an hour, I did notice that they didn't take any Htv calls today. Bubba is wise to me now too, I called this morning to say I love my Bubba Army vest but they wanted an order # or they would'nt put me on the air:hhh:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I mean deerdra to promote her book will Howard think Jay is great like he does about Tyra Banks now?:hhh:

of course. its kinda sad how he would bag on the tyra show, and now says he has to like it because his wife is on it all the time

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
THIS is the reason we have the same shitty callers cuz you ruin it with your lame joke

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
one time that immedietly comes to mind is when tyra was telling her audience that it was OK to be fat pigs.

My favorite making fun of Tyra segment was when Tyra had the episode when people faced their fears and Tyra mentioned that she was deathly afraid of dolphins.

Stern went nuts on this one.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
THIS is the reason we have the same shitty callers cuz you ruin it with your lame joke

Hank is missing the irony - too much Eric from Hoboken isn't much different than someone repeatedly calling him Imus.

At least mix it up a bit, fer cryin' out loud - you guys all have some myriad of offenses that the KoAM has done to you, yet you become what you hate, even if you don't see it.

Reactions: IronJabroni

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Between Hank and the guy that busts on Gary during the Wrap Up Show, I say good times, let it ride, have fun. I think if they both called every working day until the end of his contract that they wouldn't balance out the ledger of crap HTV calls.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I, too, miss the good old days when he didn't shill for HTV and instead spent his time with funnier topics like The E! Show, the Private Parts book, soundtrack and movie, Miss America, Quivers, A Life, and Jackie's myriad plugs, Club Benet, his videotapes, The Channel 9 Show, etc...

The 2 or 3 HTV plugs a week are just too much...

Reactions: Chob

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Between Hank and the guy that busts on Gary during the Wrap Up Show, I say good times, let it ride, have fun. I think if they both called every working day until the end of his contract that they wouldn't balance out the ledger of crap HTV calls.

this. i find it hilarious