So anyone got any comments on the Young Will segment this morning?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I think its long overdue as he's been angry for a really long time. they should have been breaking his balls for a long time. cuz its been too long that he's been untouchable like fred.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I don't get the "anger to the point of violence" over sports teams, especially when you are just a freaking spectator and not even involved in the damn games.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
He has been under stress lately because they want children, and he learned that he has no viable sperm due to his previous chemotherapy treatments.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I see Will the same as I see Ronnie. They both have this attitude and chip on their shoulder. All it would take to change that is a good healthy ass kicking. It's funny how that will keep someone from running their mouth again.

We had a guy like that back in the desert. He was always talking shit and had an attitiude. Finally my buddy Mike a warrent officer said put up or shut up. It was a nice little brawl and he put his face right in the sand. Lets just say that guy never ever ran his mouth again. Sometimes thats what guys like Will need. Nothing like a good old ass kicking. ;)

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I think Will is a huge dick who thinks he's hot shit but Howard was wrong about the stuff he said about sports. Howard ain't a sports fan, he needs to shut the fuck up about it.