SNR Listening Thread 5-1-09

thegame310

Oct 13, 2008
Good morning SNR fans, caught a bit of TMD this morning, and i'm glad that Bagman is taking a few days off next week, he surely deserves them after this week.

johnbom

Oct 25, 2008
South Carolina
If they've been married for 10 years, how did he have a 2 year old grandson? Previous marriage?

Did Katy Poole say he needed a heart transplant? I'm having to work and can't pay attention as much as I would like to.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
If they've been married for 10 years, how did he have a 2 year old grandson? Previous marriage?

Did Katy Poole say he needed a heart transplant? I'm having to work and can't pay attention as much as I would like to.

They were together for 35 years, married for 10 years... Didn't hear enough on the heart transplant to be able to comment on that one sorry.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008

I think I remember DP saying that he only had step-children. Never had children of his own...:shock:

From the sounds of it, they must have loved him very much, regardless of him not being their real father. That says a lot about a person...:)

He was a lucky man. I don't have children of my own, but I'm old enough to have had grow children if me and my ex-wife would have had some when we got married.