SNR Listening Thread - 4-29-09

thegame310

Oct 13, 2008
I create a listening thread everyday on the offical Bubba the Love Sponge message boards over on BTLS.com. However SNR has always been something I loved to listen to and I was deeply touched over David's death.

If anyone has never participated in a listening thread. Essentially listen to the radio...and just post your thoughts, random babblings, whatever really.

RIP David you will be missed.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
It's been nice hearing the guest thus far today. Nice hearing someone like Mike Hilton say good things about David...:)

Last week with Bubba on the show was radio gold. Would be nice to hear that again.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Cal Wells, Mike Joy, great words.

C Pain, all chocked up. Very sad...:worried:

thegame310

Oct 13, 2008
Who has all called in so far? While working I dont get to listen to SNR since it's not apart of SIR

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
i'll try updating the list, but i fell asleep for about an hour or so and i missed some guest. you can probably get a good feel by who is going to be on by going to SIRIUS Satellite Radio - NASCAR - National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing

david stremme, greg biffle, marty smith, marty snyder, steve letarte, j.d. gibbs, kelley elledge, danial norwood, casey mears, jim hunter, juanita miller (wessa's mom), mark martin, adam & zack, jeff burton, brian france, jim utter, monty dutton, jeff gordon, darrell waltrip, rick hindrick, mex seigel,

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
you either need a stiletto or a program that would allow to record while using a 3.5mm audio jack coming from your receiver into the line-in part of your pc.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
you either need a stiletto or a program that would allow to record while using a 3.5mm audio jack coming from your receiver into the line-in part of your pc.

Thanks very much.. I think it is a starmate 4 I have, but I could be wrong.. Hopefully I can make something happen.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I have the tribute show recorded and will email it out to all those who requested David's last show.

Thanks Dexter, I would appreciate that alot if you wouldn't mind. I sent you an email earlier this morning... I may not be able to get it to work myself so I would appreciate a copy from you still please..

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Im going to record both shows in 1 hour formats with the commercials cut out. It will probably take me beyond the weekend to do, but bare with me. I have gotten your PM's and when this process is done I will email it out to everyone who requested it.

Cheers

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Im going to record both shows in 1 hour formats with the commercials cut out. It will probably take me beyond the weekend to do, but bare with me. I have gotten your PM's and when this process is done I will email it out to everyone who requested it.

Cheers

Much appreciated Dex, thanks so much... We all appreciate you doing this.

If you don't mine me asking, how are you sending the files? I know big files don't just go through email well at all... Are you doing it like Rapidshare or something similar to that?