Snow?

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
It snowed once at home when I was like 12. I was in some very light snow earlier this year in Seattle and I seriously thought it must have been ash from a fire before I saw it accumulate on my car and figured it out. If it ever really snowed in Southern California I wouldn't get within 5 miles of any freeway.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
We do get a decent amount of snow here in the NY area.
The issue we have here along the coast is that usually relatively warm air works its way in off the ocean and generates a good bit of ice into the mix.

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
First storm via a Colorado low arrives Tuesday and leaves Wednesday...could be 8" of white shit on the ground by the time it leaves.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
When at home, do Texans walk with their skis over their shoulder knocking out everyone in their wake, like they do when they vacation in Tahoe? please tell me they also drive better in texas snow then they do in snow here. :D

If you are in Dallas and it snows, don't go out on the roads! You will probably die. Texans think they can drive their Ford Excursions and GM Tahoes 80mph in the snow. The same holds true of most southern states. When I lived in Tennessee I didn't dare venture out when it snowed because of the other drivers. Ditches just lined with cars every time. Hell, even in Denver people can't drive in the snow. I grew up in Western Kansas so we learned how to drive in the snow. If you wrecked back then you were shit out of luck, you would probably freeze to death. Now that they have cell phones it's safer but they still learn how to do it.

I love the snow and I love blizzards. The land looks so beautiful all covered in white. I hate it a couple days later though when it gets all slushy and dirty and just nasty. I don't really like the cold all that much either. My mom lives by Fargo and when it snows there it stays until April, just keeps piling up.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Here in Pennsyltucky, we're supposed to get hammered this evening into tomorrow AM - can't wait. First serious snow of the season usually means lots of crashes I get to deal with.

YAAAAY!

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
If you are in Dallas and it snows, don't go out on the roads!
:confused:
Then why, when they visit Tahoe, do they drive 5mph when the roads are only just barely wet and its a balmy 43 degrees.? Im sure at home they drive 90 in a thunderstorm/tornado/twister. :p