Snow?

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Medical Center. The best part! It still sucked. I frickin HATED the weather. Hot and humid for 8 months/year. Miserable.

Cool, I used to work down there.

I was born and raised here so I've gotten used to the weather for the most part. The mild winters almost make up for the brutal summers.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Cool, I used to work down there.

I was born and raised here so I've gotten used to the weather for the most part. The mild winters almost make up for the brutal summers.

Most people born in Texas love Texas. I was born in CA and hated Texas. The weather is insane. I hate humidity and like cold winters - so, I now live in DC. It's halfway to ideal.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I've experienced only one really great snowfall in my entire life here on the Gulf Coast. Dec. 22, 1989. It snowed maybe 4 inches in my town. Best day ever.

Besides that, it has snowed here 4 or 5 other times, but never enough to accumulate.

Last edited:

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I was born in Houston and I hated the weather. Until I bought a pool. Now I love summer. Winter's nice, but summer is finally a fun part of the year.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Snow here in Central, La! I don't think I've ever seen it come down so hard and they say it may do this all night! YIPPIE! hehehe

We get a little crazy when it snows here because it happen so, so rarely!

Reactions: Aaron

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
When at home, do Texans walk with their skis over their shoulder knocking out everyone in their wake, like they do when they vacation in Tahoe? please tell me they also drive better in texas snow then they do in snow here. :D