Smoking Everywhere

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Are you ready for a change? It looks like a cigarette, feels like a cigarette, tastes like a cigarette...BUT IT'S NOT A CIGARETTE!!! It's so much more... :ter:

How about this line of bullshit? Jose Canseco plugged this on Thursday's show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq-WLixVt9A]YouTube - SmokingEverywhere.com[/ame]

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I've been familiar with this for a while now.

They have a kiosk at my local mall. The same guy that runs the kiosk that ONLY sells CELL PHONE cases also runs this stand and I've never seen anyone buy one.

I don't know. I really don't need to smoke in movies or in malls or ANYWHERE that doesn't let me smoke.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Pretty bad. Why not just chew Nicorette and quit looking like a douchebag with a fake cigarette? Tucker Carlson is hooked on the gum and it makes sense. Nicotine is the active ingredient, but is not one of the carcinogenic ones

This is like admitting to an oral fixation... Not that there's anything wrong with that... if that's the way you are...

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I use the Nicorette. Only problem with those is the texture. They just need to come out with one that has a more natural gum texture and it freshens your breath and whitens your teeth.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
This is the true definition of "faggot"....someone who would smoke these thinking they are "smart"

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
If you're going to smoke a fake cigarette, make it one of these:

dugout.jpg

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I don't care if comes on to sell the virtues of Tahiti Village, I didn't like the part when he talked about his daughter liking the product. I can understand getting people that are already smoking to try these things, but to say that his twelve year old loves them...I think that's irresponsible.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I thought he said she thought they were cool but he told her she couldn't have them or something along those lines. Maybe even a bit stronger wording. I could be wrong though.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
A three-year old child has been filmed smoking in his bedroom and around the house.
The little boy's mother claims she did not realise he was smoking, but a family friend has suggested the boy looked like he knew what he was doing and had been smoking for a while.
The case came to light when the family friend took video footage of the child smoking and inhaling on a video phone and showed it to Social Services.
The boy was apparently familiar with cigarettes and knew how to use a lighter and inhale.

It has been claimed he was allowed to smoke in his bedroom and around the house.
The boy’s mother Kelly Marie Pocock, 24, was given a 40-week jail sentence – but it was suspended for two years after a judge said her children had suffered enough.
Instead Pocock has been attending parenting classes to teach her basic parenting skills.
Merthyr Tydfil Crown Court heard social workers were shocked when they saw the mobile phone video.
Prosecutor Jonathan Rees said: “The video demonstrates the boy placing a cigarette into his mouth, lighting it with a lighter and sucking. He was drawing smoke clearly into the lungs and seems to do it with some accomplishment. It doesn’t cause him any discomfort. He is sat on a chair close to the mother, who is talking on the phone. It’s clear that the boy, at the age of three, knows what to do with a lighter and cigarette.â€

Three-year-old boy caught smoking - Pregnancy & Birth and Mother & Baby | askamum

We've GOT to find that video...

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I don't care if comes on to sell the virtues of Tahiti Village, I didn't like the part when he talked about his daughter liking the product. I can understand getting people that are already smoking to try these things, but to say that his twelve year old loves them...I think that's irresponsible.

Irresponsible? Kinda like shooting yourself with so much steroids that your nads no longer work on their own, you can't get it up, and you need testosterone treatments to battle the effects? Do you mean that kind of irresponsible? :D