Slacker Woot Totals (G1) (Now Shipping)

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
The 8gb G1 (Dec 29) results: (Woot)

Woots sold: 1968

The 2gb G2 (Dec 30) results: (Sell Out Woot)

Woots sold: 520

The 2gb G2 (Dec 1) results: (Woot)

Woots sold: 2746

That means that in the month of Dec they have sold: 5234

Maybe we'll get some new SLACKERS around here!!!

slacker_portable.png

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
The 8gb G1 (Dec 29) results: (Woot)

Woots sold: 1968

The 2gb G2 (Dec 30) results: (Sell Out Woot)

Woots sold: 520

The 2gb G2 (Dec 1) results: (Woot)

Woots sold: 2746

That means that in the month of Dec they have sold: 5234

Maybe we'll get some new SLACKERS around here!!!

Having all these Slacker units for sale over the past month might be the best marketing tool for Slacker. I'm looking forward to getting my 8GB G1. Of course it won't ship for another 2 weeks knowing Woot! Although I heard Slacker was sending these units out, not Woot!

RoadRunner

Oct 13, 2008
I've seen XM radios, certainly the Nexus 25 and 50, being wooted before. I'm not sure about Sirius...

xyzzy

Dec 16, 2008
We're around, but most will not register & post because...well, because we're Slackers! lol

I bought an 8GB G2 earlier in the month when I cancelled XM service (3 subs) and have since picked up a 4GB G2 for my parents (Christmas), an 8GB G1 from Woot a couple of days ago, and turned my brother onto Slacker - he's purchased 2 G2's and a G1 since then.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Just got my tracking #

DAB,

Your order for 1 Slacker 8GB WiFi Internet Radio Player with 40 Stations on 12/29/2008 has been recently shipped via FEDEX.

It still not showing up on FedEx, but it probably won't till the actually pick the package up on Friday. But that is good news that they are shipping already! Thought it would take longer.

:bigthumbup:

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
-----Original Message-----
From: Woot Tracking Bot [mailto:noreply@noreply.woot.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 5:00 AM
Subject: Woot Order Tracking Number

Eric,

Your order for 1 Slacker 8GB WiFi Internet Radio Player with 40 Stations on 12/29/2008 has been recently shipped via FEDEX.

Your tracking number is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

You can track your package at the following link:
FedEx | Track

* Please note that it may take up to 24 to 48 hours for tracking information to be available from the shipping company.

Your order may contain multiple packages that arrive on different days. If you
don't receive your entire order at the same time, please wait a couple of days
after you receive your first package before contacting us at service@woot.com.

For future reference, your order number is: 25397602.

Please check out the Product Forum at the following link:
Woot: The Community: Slacker 8GB WiFi Internet Radio Player with 40 Stations

Visit us at Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM) and Woot Wine : One Week, One Wine (SM)

From,
Your friendly neighborhood Wootbot

KHill

Oct 15, 2008
Akron, Ohio
First shipping email I received was or the 2 2GB ones that I ordered. About an hour later the 8GB shipping email came! :bigthumbup:

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
I am schduled to get mine on the 5th :churn:

But I will be out of town until the 9th !:wah:

RoadRunner

Oct 13, 2008
FedEx says I should have the 2Gb G1 from the 12/30 SelloutWoot on Saturday. I'll be happy if I get it before Tuesday.

linrey

Dec 29, 2008
another Wooter joining up

My 2 orders on Woot for 8 gig G1 units now have tracking numbers which say they should be delivered here in the SF Bay Area on Tue., Jan 6.

Wish it was Monday - won't have much play time - going to Macworld Expo for the day on Wed. Sadly, maybe the last Macworld in San Francisco since Apple, Adobe and others are pulling out after this one. The end of an era...

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Mine says it will arrive tomorrow, but there is no way, it still showing only package data transmitted, so they don't actually have possession of the package. So this time will get reset. If it goes out tomorrow, I"ll likely get it Monday. If they are shipping from Irving, Texas like they did the last time.

jeff94

Oct 22, 2008
Boise, ID
Ship date: Dec 31, 2008
Estimated delivery: Jan 6, 2009

My roommate's 8GB G1 Slacker unit is going nowhere fast...

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I am still showing that the package data was submitted. I figured it would have gone out today for sure, maybe where they were shipping it from was closed today too. I know FedEx ran because I seen trucks out!

This does not bode well for those of you that were hoping for a delivery early in the week. Now if it ships Monday where I live it will now likely be Wednesday before I get it provided it ships from Irving, Texas like it did the last time.

But this does say home delivery and they don't seem to update their tracking info as often or quickly as the regular service, so maybe they did ship and just haven't been scanned yet.