Slacker Spotlight Week 12 90's Hip Hop ( Slacker).

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
Slacker Spotlight Week 12 " 90's Hip Hop" '90s Hip Hop on Slacker Radio is dedicated to the era when Hip Hop became a worldwide music revolution. You'll hear the bling-bling sounds of the South, the West Coast G-Funk and the hardcore East Coast rhymes. Artists include everything from the one hit wonders to the genre-defining greats like The Notorious B.I.G., 2Pac, Nas, Dr. Dre and many more. Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations. This is a slacker programmed station.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Yeah, I got into this one pretty good. I do like Hip Hop even at my age which I think is sort of usual. I think it has a really good mix and I heard a lot of tunes I had never heard and really enjoyed them. 2Pac man that guy was talented, too bad he had such a short life and career. Now one thing for sure this station is not for those offended easily by explicit lyrics because you will hear a lot of that. Sometimes I think they just use the explicit lyrics just because they could not that it was really necessary. Still artist freedom of expression I think is the way it should be. I wish sat radio wasn't so censored. It was not till I got Slacker that I realized just how much censoring goes on with sat radio.

I give this station 4 out of 5 stars! I don't think any station is perfect except the ones I make to my own personal taste! LOL

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
This is halfway through the era that I stopped listening to hip-hop, at least the mainstream stuff, for the most part. I gave it a chance for about 5 minutes and couldn't go any further. 2-3 stars.