Slacker Limited Time Subscription Offer

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Slacker Radio Plus

Limited Time Offer!
6 Months for only $19.95

Try Slacker Radio Plus free for 7 days. Upgrade to a 5 month subscription and get a free month! You'll get rid of the ads and receive unlimited skips and more.

Since late November I have been back to using a Slacker a good bit. I have to say that I've been real pleased by all the New Age music and artist they have added recently. Not to mention all the Southern Gospel artist. These were two really weak areas that I complained about and Scott with Slacker has really done a great job adding these artist.

I created a couple of new stations because of all the added music and I am loving Slacker!

Update: ah man they added a lot of new age Christmas music too. SUUUWEET!

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
I'll have to check out the New Age selection since the additions, I was pretty disappointed before.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I'll have to check out the New Age selection since the additions, I was pretty disappointed before.

Jon what I found was that I often had to type the artist name and then to actually find the music put it in the find field like this.

The Skys are Blue, Vickie Emerson

That is just an example, it will then actually find the song and when you click on it make it a favorite that will play.

I am not sure why all the music doesn't show up in the list, but I found a ton of music doing this.