Slacker G2 dock listed on Amazon.com

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Those that ordered this. Consider yourselves honored cause I think these retail places posted them for purchase just a tad early. I think the official release is by slacker on Fri.

Slacker evidently put no restriction on them selling them in advance or they would not have. I don't feel honored they got money for it. Now if you want me to feel honored then send me a couple of these for free. LOL Amazon is very adapt to getting inventory in stock and holding it until a certain release date, they do this with movies, games, electronics all the time.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Highland heights, oh, us 01/08/2009 6:51 a.m. out for delivery

The office just called me and my Amazon Package just arrived at the office. The only problem I am an hour away at one of my clinics and it will be later this afternoon before I get back.

I am just excited to get to see this thing. Maybe if you get hands on with your first you can post some picks. I didn't bring my camera with me to work, so I can't take pictures till I get home.

Now give me my damn cookie! hehehe :D

SatRadioRules

Oct 21, 2008
The office just called me and my Amazon Package just arrived at the office. The only problem I am an hour away at one of my clinics and it will be later this afternoon before I get back.

I am just excited to get to see this thing. Maybe if you get hands on with your first you can post some picks. I didn't bring my camera with me to work, so I can't take pictures till I get home.

Now give me my damn cookie! hehehe :D

PLEASE post photos! My two arrive tomorrow. While I like my DV-Tape/modified cradle, I'm looking forward to just dropping it in and letting it charge/ refresh!

Perhaps the car dock is just around the corner...that will be sweet. Of course, the G3 may be a few months away (one can hope)!!!

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Congrats DAWG!

Wow that doesn't look ANYTHING like I envisioned it!

So what are your thoughts about it?

Dude, I have the foggiest. To tell you the truth I've been running around the house like Artie on meth trying to get these photos done, uploading and posted here. :2funny:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Dude, I have the foggiest. To tell you the truth I've been running around the house like Artie on meth trying to get these photos done, uploading and posted here. :2funny:

LOL, man you are crazy as a hoot owl in a window fan! LOL

I moved your last post over to the OP with your pictures.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
That's pretty darn small. My Inno dock is looks larger than that. But since I got my G2 coming on Monday, Amazon Prime should also bring my dock by Monday. So I'm sold, and I'm buying.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
That's pretty darn small. My Inno dock is looks larger than that. But since I got my G2 coming on Monday, Amazon Prime should also bring my dock by Monday. So I'm sold, and I'm buying.

:bigthumbup:

Welcome Flap to the Slacker family. I always suspected you were a bit of a Slacker. LOL :egypt: