Slacker G2 dock listed on Amazon.com

Oct 29, 2008
Yeah well they changed the status to in stock. So no doubt it is for real. Why would they save a space on their site if it wasn't going to happen ? Clearly they, and other sites got confirmation they would be receiving them. I have no need for one, but be sure to post a review for others.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Yeah well they changed the status to in stock. So no doubt it is for real. Why would they save a space on their site if it wasn't going to happen ? Clearly they, and other sites got confirmation they would be receiving them. I have no need for one, but be sure to post a review for others.

Kick ass! Just order mine.

Order Date: January 7, 2009
Order #: XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX
Recipient: Eric XXXXX
Delivery estimate: January 13, 2009

* 1 of: Slacker G2 Personal Radio Player Dock
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Well which is it...one or two?

First to post a pic here of the dock gets a cookie.:churn:

Yeaaa Cookies! LOL

I got the woot G1 first, I don't think I'll get the G2 dock first though! Estimated delivery for me is next week.

Just one!

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
mine is due this friday

I may beat you. I signed up from the free trial for Amazon's Prime Shipping and will get it in one day.

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this
completes your order.

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:

1 Slacker G2 Personal Radio ... $29.99

Shipped via UPS (estimated delivery date: January 8,2009).

Tracking number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oct 29, 2008
The dock is listed on numerous web sites. Some of them got the shipment to start selling. Some have not. I think the manufacture pics will probably be released very soon with CES around the corner. Slacker has private showings only at CES so they did not have a press release today.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana

I noticed that even Amazon has like 3 or 4 vendors that use their web store fronts to sell merchandise has these.

They timed it just right for a CES release. I hope this isn't all the good news, but that is a discussion for another topic.

I just check my tracking number on my G2 dock and it is well on the way. Amazon don't play. It showing it is setup for a delivery tomorrow Jan 8.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
I noticed that even Amazon has like 3 or 4 vendors that use their web store fronts to sell merchandise has these.

They timed it just right for a CES release. I hope this isn't all the good news, but that is a discussion for another topic.

I just check my tracking number on my G2 dock and it is well on the way. Amazon don't play. It showing it is setup for a delivery tomorrow Jan 8.

My dock was only 369 miles away in Scranton PA @ 3:18 AM. MUST...WIN!!!!

Last edited:

SatRadioRules

Oct 21, 2008
I ordered two last night (home and office) -- rec'd an email that it was shipped at 1.30AM...I'll have them on Friday. Sweeeeeeeeet.

Oct 29, 2008
Those that ordered this. Consider yourselves honored cause I think these retail places posted them for purchase just a tad early. I think the official release is by slacker on Fri.