Slacker G2 8GB w/ free dock @ Buy.com

Discussion in 'Slacker Radio' started by styckx, Feb 5, 2009.

1. styckx

styckx Member

2. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

SOLD OUT!

Slacker however has this deal:

[​IMG]

3. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

4. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

They are back in stock on the Buy.com web site too!

5. styckx

styckx Member

Awesome! Can't believe they sold out the first go around.. Is it just me, or does Slacker seem to be picking up a lot of steam lately w/ it's popularity and interest by media, news, tech, outlets?

Lots of deals, lots of hype lately.. Good stuff

6. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Sold out again!

7. styckx

styckx Member

Awesome! (well in the awesome they are getting tons of business sorta way. Sucks for those who can't purchase this great deal)

8. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Back in Stock on Buy.Com! LOL

9. styckx

styckx Member

wtf, are they ordering 1 piece at a time? I'd love to think 100's are going out the door but I doubt it.

10. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

It appears they are getting like 10 or 20 at a time!

11. styckx

styckx Member

That's not bad!

12. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Yeah it is a good deal, you are basically getting the 8GB G2 with a dock for the same as it would cost for a 4gb with dock.

I also noticed there are several online sellers now selling the G2 8GB without a dock for $220, down from the original $249.99 and I've seen the G2 4GB for $179.99 down from $199.99.

13. topcats69

topcats69 New Member

I ordered one goodbye XM

14. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Sweet, you won't regret it!

15. topcats69

topcats69 New Member

bummer its on backorder know but I guess i can wait wish I was told that before I ordered

16. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Buy is easy to cancel orders that have not shipped, just log into your account, click on view recent orders and you should see request cancellation. If you paid by credit card it will happen immediately.

17. topcats69

topcats69 New Member

bye bye buy.com sucks

slacker got my order, it is supposted to ship today 8gig and free dock only 20.00 more can't complain 20.00 for better return policy and better support and pre-loading is worth 20.00 IMHO.

18. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Good deal, so you were able to cancel your Buy.com order with no problem?

Yeah I think the extra $20 for the return policy and them loading your stations is worth it. :)

19. MNXMFan

MNXMFan Member

Awesome! Welcome to the real revolution. I keep my XM for talk for now, but I just got an MP3 player. As soon as I can get the time to set up podcasts, I'll probably cut XM out.

20. topcats69

topcats69 New Member

Yea, I have a grace internet radio and squeezebox boom I use for most of the talk I listen to. In the car I use my HTC touch pro