Slacker G1/G2 Accessories Available

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
From the Slacker Store you can get the following accessories; Links below just give a picture and description, you must go to the Slacker Store to actually make a purchase.

For G1 or G2

FM Transmitter: $39.99

Car Charger: $29.99

Replacement Power Adapter: $19.99

Replacement USB Cable: $9.99

Replacement Slacker Earphones $19.99

For G1 Only:

Premium Carrying Case $29.99

For G2 Only:

Armband: $19.99

Replacement Belt Clip: $19.99

Home Dock: $29.99

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Open-View-Armband-Carrier-for/dp/B000M35FWI/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I4X9J0NB742I6&colid=3LY1G10NATFGZ"]G1 Armband on Amazon $14.95[/ame]

This item was purchased by someone and has been confirmed to work well with the G1.

41cX-fDXy4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

sphere79

Dec 1, 2008
For G1 Only:
Premium Carrying Case $29.99

I have the Premium case and I like it. Of course, if someone paid $50 for a G1, $30 is going to seem high. It's constructed well, holds the player in nicely and gives me access to everything except the power button. The clip could be bigger but it seems to hold tightly on my belt. It's made of faux leather and suede material, latches on top via magnet, and has a nice soft lining to protect the player. $30 included shipping, which took a bit but it was ordered Christmas week so I understand.

EDIT: If you are thinking about getting one I'd do it sooner than later, as customer service seemed to indicate that they have a certain amount left and once they're gone they're gone.

More info: The case is made by Incipio. Tag reads "Designed in California, Made in China." It was special made for Slacker and not sold on their website.

Last edited:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I have the Premium case and I like it. Of course, if someone paid $50 for a G1, $30 is going to seem high. It's constructed well, holds the player in nicely and gives me access to everything except the power button. The clip could be bigger but it seems to hold tightly on my belt. It's made of faux leather and suede material, latches on top via magnet, and has a nice soft lining to protect the player. $30 included shipping, which took a bit but it was ordered Christmas week so I understand.

Thanks for this info, I was really curious about this case. Since I'll likely use my G2 on the go and leave the G1 at home I probably wouldn't need it. But it is good to know that it is a nice case. I really wish they would come out with one for the G2.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Can I charge my Slacker G2 with a BlackBerry charger?

I am pretty sure you can. Long as it is 5 volt and it has the minu usb tip on it, you'll be good to go. I discovered my Garmin AC and Car charger works with my Slacker G1 and G2. Pretty cool!