Slacker advertising stickers?

Discussion in 'Slacker Radio' started by xan_user, Jan 8, 2009.

1. xan_user

xan_user Banned

I really want Slacker to succeed!
    My Slacker sticker slapped over top the Sirus Dog on my truck doesn't really get the message across like I want.

I like the Slacker logo just fine, but people think its a surf/snow company when they see it on my truck.

If you designed a bumper sticker promoting its service, what would you have it say?

"Custom radio for when you finally get off your ass! Slacker.com"

"Musical choice, not musical monotony! Slacker.com"

Edit:
    Any slogan entered in this thread is considered;
    1. solely for the use of promoting Slacker.
    2. considered "Free to use" by Slacker only.
    3. not available to any competitor of Slacker, real or fake. This includes past , present and/or future competitors of Slacker.
    4. free from harm, when portraying any of Slacker's competitors in a negative fashion.

Any legal eagles want to PM me sum bedder werding, feel free. (ouch the 'f' word,I know take a few deep breaths. ;) )
    I hope this doesn't violate the TOU of this site! If I missed it when i read it 'thoroughly' before signing up, let me know mods.
    -I am in no way affiliated with Slacker, other than a plus subscription and a G1 (for now).

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  2. I'll have to think more about the sticker idea.

Just wanted to say I love your signature !

3. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Even Slackers can customize! Slacker is Personal Radio!

4. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I don't know about the sticker but the box is perfect, especially the inner flap. That slogan works for me: "The Only Choice for the Connoisseur of Music"

5. flap_jackson

flap_jackson Well-Known Member

Your choice, your music. Slacker Radio.