SL2 Internet Radio Icons and Channels Mapping Updated

Discussion in 'Sirius Portables' started by okie, Nov 22, 2008.

1. okie

okie New Member

1st post, but I noticed this morning that my icons and channel listings for my stiletto were updated overnight. No icon update on the satellite end.
  2. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Yeah they finally got around to it on the Wifi side (Internet Radio). You don't have to leave it connected very long for the update to happen as it happens on the fly in the background. It is great to finally have the channels where they are suppose to be in each category.

Those XM channel logo's look so odd on the SL2. ;) But I like it!

Now if they could get the Sat side done, everyone would be in business. (This will require a ZAP update if history serves as a reference.)

I do not know if the SL100 was updated or not, maybe someone with an SL100 can let us know in this thread.
  3. DoublEE

DoublEE New Member

Logos and channel names are so-o-o-o overrated.:drool:
  4. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

I just noticed this too.

While messing around with the SL2 and trying to get my presets right, I noticed the logos were updated.

Not so much on the satellite side but it's a start.

Still say it will be well after Christmas.
  5. petteri

petteri New Member

I've had mine on-line all night and so far nothing. Well the channel mapping is correct, but no logos. But I don't know if that has really changed or not, I don't use the WiFi all that much.

:mad:

Not that I really expected proper logos anything.... :hah:
  6. joe2k4

joe2k4 New Member

Just wondering my internet radio on the SL2 shows radioclassics, but no sound is played when I go to it does anyone else have this?
  7. sparker

sparker New Member

sl100 was not updated:mad:
  8. jeff0514

jeff0514 New Member

How many channels are inaccessible for internet radio for the SL100 right now? I've noticed one so far.
  9. TAZLV

TAZLV New Member

I noticed that the Best of XM channels did not update the logos, only shows XM logo for those channels.