SL100 home cradle

CraigW

Oct 14, 2008
Maryland
I've been trying to find a home cradle for a Stiletto SL100 (I have a home antenna, so really don't need the whole kit), and no one seems to have them (TSS has them as discontinued). Only place I can find them is the full home kit on Ebay, and it seems most are going for alot of $$$. Does anyone have a suggestion for adapting the connector on a home antenna to the antenna connector on the Stiletto itself (ie not using a cradle)? My wifi is spotty in my newly finished basement, so I'd really like to be able to use an exterior antenna with this.

Thanks!
Craig

CraigW

Oct 14, 2008
Maryland
Unfortunately I did check with them, and they've been out for a while.

So, any ideas on adapting the SMB connector on an antenna to directly connect to a Stiletto?

mynameisjamie

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
Yeah. It's pretty much a huge bummer that there aren't any SL100 home cradles left. They were great in that you could charge the other battery and they were just really versitile. The next best thing we have right now is called the Soloist Universal Home Sound System. It's basically a smaller desktop sized flat-speaker system. It can do everything the SL100 home dock could with the exception of charge an additional battery. You do get the benefits of a speaker though and if you want you could hook it up to a bigger stereo. It's also universal so you can use it with any other sirius radio if you have them.
Here is a link to them.

bren924

Nov 11, 2008
I found a home cradle for my SL100 at a local Radio Shack a few months ago. You might want to try there if you have one in your area.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
FTR, TSS Radio has them in stock for 59.99 and free shipping for orders over $50.

A related question for the group is the major differences between the Stiletto home dock and a Soloist? TSS has an open box soloist for the same price.