Skinny Artie

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I don't know if this is that important to anyone else, but browsing the rundown on the show today, I saw a pic of artie, taken today, which looks way better than he has in a long time. I havent really seen a shot of him recently where he wasnt sitting, and this one shows his weightloss bigtime. It's scary how differen't he looks after dropping 40 pounds.

RS-05-11-09---skinnier-artie-lange.jpg

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Good for him. I'll have to check out the pics when I get home since I can't at work.
He was on today, too. Radio gold.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Yea it's very noticeable. Even more so than just of last week, saw on Howard tv when he was going in on Lisa Gew, he looked a bit heavier than that shot from today.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
The best part of this is that a herion addicted borderline alcoholic has lost 40 lbs in about 4 weeks while Tim Sabien is on Robin's juice diet for about 6 or 7 weeks and has lost about 30 lbs.

I love it. Proves that healthy eating and excercise is better than any goofy ass diet.

perezcious

Apr 25, 2009
Obviously fatass lardie has developed Anorexia, he nearly puked about 5 times today,His new vomit laugh goes with his nauseating personality and sickening homophobia.Choke on it and expire, ghastly obese gutter dwelling drainclog.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Obviously fatass lardie has developed Anorexia, he nearly puked about 5 times today,His new vomit laugh goes with his nauseating personality and sickening homophobia.Choke on it and expire, ghastly obese gutter dwelling drainclog.

Thanks for sharing. :wave:

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.

Looking at your 4 posts, I can say you're gonna last a long time around here.:loser:

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Yea it's very noticeable. Even more so than just of last week, saw on Howard tv when he was going in on Lisa Gew, he looked a bit heavier than that shot from today.

We haven't watched HTV in a while, and we too were shocked at how good he's looking lately. When my wife saw "skinny Artie" she said "Who dat?!" :p

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
The best part of this is that a herion addicted borderline alcoholic has lost 40 lbs in about 4 weeks while Tim Sabien is on Robin's juice diet for about 6 or 7 weeks and has lost about 30 lbs.

I love it. Proves that healthy eating and excercise is better than any goofy ass diet.

I agree. tim's weight loss is the result of liquid diet and colonics. a lot of his weight loss I bet is from waterweight from the enemas.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

So that's artie at 260 ?

Its either photo shopped or he traded in Heroin for Methamphetamine , which would explain all that energy. :crazy:

Last edited:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
So that's artie at 260 ?

Its either photo shopped or he traded in Heroin for Methamphetamine , which would explain all that energy. :crazy:

So you're saying Artie's new love interest is Tina? Methampetamine is a hell of a drug...

But I agree, Artie wouldn't/couldn't shut up today. He started getting on my nerves during the Rodman interview...he wouldn't let The Worm get a word in! But I was glad Artie brought up Chuck Daly because I knew Howard wouldn't.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
So you're saying Artie's new love interest is Tina? Methampetamine is a hell of a drug...

But I agree, Artie wouldn't/couldn't shut up today. He started getting on my nerves during the Rodman interview...he wouldn't let The Worm get a word in! But I was glad Artie brought up Chuck Daly because I knew Howard wouldn't.

artie is a self-admitted drug addict who has lied in the past repeatedly and will likely lie in the present and future repeatedly to cover his azz.

Before I would believe that he is clean or sober I would need proof, weekly drug tests for the first 3 months, bi weekly for the next 3 and monthly for the next 6. He would have to agree to random testing after that, otherwise everything he says is potentially BS. JMO