Site Interruption - Ongoing Maintenance

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I just checked, and it's running on my phone's browser. I ditched Tappatalk a long time ago.
We haven't had any server errors since the weekend. It looked like a spammer had gotten the boot, but no other performance issues showed up.

Anyone else?

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Ok here's the deal. I can't access the site through my internet connection; only via my cell data connection. The exception is my work laptop, but that's going through a VPN, so who knows.

It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm signed-in or not when I attempt to access through my internet. Needless to say, idk wtf is going on.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Ok here's the deal. I can't access the site through my internet connection; only via my cell data connection. The exception is my work laptop, but that's going through a VPN, so who knows.

It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm signed-in or not when I attempt to access through my internet. Needless to say, idk wtf is going on.

What error are you getting? When I was in Barbados I got blocked because my IP there was similar to a hacker IP. Fortunately I knew Hectic's e-mail and he was able to fix. I wonder if this is a simular issue?